Aircraft binding status confirmation required...
4167 8 2022-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Klaus12
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Mini SE
I get this message every time I start the DJI Fly APP. I have created an account and are loged into the APP.

Aircraft binding status confirmation required. ou may continue flying without an nternet connecion 8 time(s). To confirmbinding status connect to the internet and launch DJI Fly when the aircraft and bound device are connected. You can continue flying without an internet connection when the aircraft's binding status is confirmed.
dji.jpg
2022-5-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In your profile under device management does the drone show as being bound to your acocunt?
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you did follow the steps that the message provided? Did you connect the app to an internet connection and check the device manager if there is already a drone bound to your account? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-2
Use props
Justyn Foster
New

United Kingdom

Please can someone help please   I'm getting the same message.  Asking me to confirm to activate dji refresh    I already have insurance with my drone   
Can someone help please
mostynfoster@gmail.com
Thankyou
2022-5-14
Use props
PHodara
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9367 ft
United States

I am also getting this same message and I have verified the drone as being bound to my account.  I would also like some assistance with this matter.
2022-7-5
Use props
PHodara
lvl.2
United States

PHodara Posted at 7-5 09:23
I am also getting this same message and I have verified the drone as being bound to my account.  I would also like some assistance with this matter.

I contacted DJI online and they had me uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app. I thought it worked but it did not.  I still get this message the first time I bind to the drone.  The weird thing is the number of allowed flights never decrements.  I am starting to wonder if this is an error message, informational or exactly what this means.  Could somebody from DJI step in and explain this?   Thank you.
2022-7-14
Use props
PHodara
lvl.2
United States

I contacted DJI again, they had me uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly App,  then unbind the aircraft and rebind the aircraft, and I still get the error. NOTE I also have the fly away insurance I am wondering if its related.
2022-7-15
Use props
djiuser_MdHN7qwOB6U2
New

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-2 17:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you did follow the steps that the message provided? Did you connect the app to an internet connection and check the device manager if there is already a drone bound to your account? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have the same error message.

Checking my Device Management, I have Aircraft and Flight Controller bound to my account.

The error message showed only when I traveled to the remote area in Newfoundland Canada  (where there is no cell phone and data connection). The allowed number of flying does decrease.

Does it mean I only can use my DJI Mini SE in city and cannot use it in remote area?
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_8td7EGIui9rV
New
Australia

djiuser_MdHN7qwOB6U2 Posted at 8-2 11:30
I have the same error message.

Checking my Device Management, I have Aircraft and Flight Controller bound to my account.

Heya,

Did you manage to solve this issue?
I have the exact same issue with my mini se.
Thanks
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules