So Frustrating...whats the point of owning one
343 1 2022-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3cad2183
New

United Kingdom

I have an HTC U12 life operating on Android version 8.1.0. I dont fly it alot but recently took it on holiday. Whilst on holiday I used it 3 times, each time I was able to connect ok and video.

However, when I tried again before I returned I got the message that the phone could not connect to the RC. I have tried numerous times with no effect. Then this morning I charged up all the batteries and connected and it eventually worked. However half an hour later I tried again and back to square one again. I have tried cleaning the terminals but absolutely no change.

How can this be a quality product when even the most basics are an issue. I dont want to go through the rigmarole of trying certain things unless that is the reason why it wont work. The drone is about 17 months old. I know it is made in China...is that a reason why the quality is not good! My daughters spent over £600 buying me this for me as I am retired. It does not seem to be good value for money. Unless I can get this sorted I will definitely NOT be recommending DJI to anyone.

Any help would be gratefully accepted
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related video for us to double-check? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us. Thank you.
2022-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules