@Teufeli - Life begins at 250
2409 29 2022-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Musta Camaro Z28 4.jpg Musta Camaro Z28 3.jpg Musta Camaro Z28 2.jpg Musta Camaro Z28 1.jpg
Some other shots from the 1st of May event - this one for @Teufeli. There were a couple of other Camaros as well, so stay tuned for this topic ;-)

2022-5-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks a bit dusty. Had it come far?
2022-5-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Blériot53 Posted at 5-3 09:42

Not certain about it. Have to say some of the roads here are pretty dusty too, so could be that also.
2022-5-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Blériot53 Posted at 5-3 09:42

Also, at the same event, I found something that might interest you Mr. B. See more here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=264142 ;-)
2022-5-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-3 11:15
Not certain about it. Have to say some of the roads here are pretty dusty too, so could be that also.

Needs a good wash down
2022-5-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice Camaro.    Does appear a bit dusty from the road trip to the event but nothing a little wash job can't cure.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nice ride, HGDC. Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-5-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great slogan.    Nice find.  
2022-5-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-3 14:29
Very nice Camaro.    Does appear a bit dusty from the road trip to the event but nothing a little wash job can't cure.

It indeed is, there were many very neat cars in the event. Will put pictures and possibly video once in a while here so others can see them too.

Considering if I should edit the parade video footage itself and then possibly post it to YouTube, but I am a bit uncertain if leaving the license plates uncensored (haven't learnt to do that yet on video editing software and not sure if they are readable uncensored) could cause some trouble to the participants
2022-5-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-3 16:56
Nice ride, HGDC. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thanks, it's a pleasure to share these and nice to hear your commendations on my posts :-)
2022-5-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 5-3 23:28
Great slogan.    Nice find.

Thanks, the slogan was a happy little bonus I found out while taking pictures of the car. It was a nice day for photo- and cinematography. :-) Also, it was very easy to make nice vehicle finds on that event. Will post more in the nearby future ;-)
2022-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-4 11:07
It indeed is, there were many very neat cars in the event. Will put pictures and possibly video once in a while here so others can see them too.

Considering if I should edit the parade video footage itself and then possibly post it to YouTube, but I am a bit uncertain if leaving the license plates uncensored (haven't learnt to do that yet on video editing software and not sure if they are readable uncensored) could cause some trouble to the participants

That's a good question.  I'm not familiar with the laws in Finland.  I'd probably err on the safe side.  
2022-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 5-4 11:10
Thanks, the slogan was a happy little bonus I found out while taking pictures of the car. It was a nice day for photo- and cinematography. :-) Also, it was very easy to make nice vehicle finds on that event. Will post more in the nearby future ;-)

2022-5-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-4 13:58
That's a good question.  I'm not familiar with the laws in Finland.  I'd probably err on the safe side.

And on some occasions, what could be legal might still not be a good idea. For instance, I recently called the police for advice as a website (though a well-known one) wanted me to scan my driver's license and send it to them, and I was quite suspicious of that. They said that it is not illegal for them to ask for it, but it's generally speaking not a good idea to follow through.

I certainly don't want any of the parade participants to end up being harrassed nor conned if somebody decided to check through with their registration plates and misuse that information.
2022-5-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I decided to check other possible videos about this same parade and found out they haven't censored the licence plates. Also, after investigating the Finnish law on the subject, saw nothing prohibiting it in this case. Besides, the cars were somewhat far away on my video, the cars were easy to see but the registration plates could not be read that easily. So I guess I am on the safe side even if I didn't censor the video... Just have to come around to edit it
2022-5-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-5 04:54
And on some occasions, what could be legal might still not be a good idea. For instance, I recently called the police for advice as a website (though a well-known one) wanted me to scan my driver's license and send it to them, and I was quite suspicious of that. They said that it is not illegal for them to ask for it, but it's generally speaking not a good idea to follow through.

I certainly don't want any of the parade participants to end up being harrassed nor conned if somebody decided to check through with their registration plates and misuse that information.

All great points.  
2022-5-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool captures!
2022-5-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Thanks for the appreciation, my journalism studies have helped me to be a bit careful about what to publish and how. :-)
2022-5-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Thanks, stay tuned for more in the nearby future! :-)
2022-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 5-6 03:44
Thanks, stay tuned for more in the nearby future! :-)

I will (at least every now and then)
2022-5-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 5-6 03:47
I will (at least every now and then)

Yeah, take your time. I will take mine too when selecting, editing and posting these pictures
2022-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 5-6 03:53
Yeah, take your time. I will take mine too when selecting, editing and posting these pictures

There is more to life. .
2022-5-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-6 03:43
Thanks for the appreciation, my journalism studies have helped me to be a bit careful about what to publish and how. :-)

Sounds great.  

2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 5-4 11:08
Thanks, it's a pleasure to share these and nice to hear your commendations on my posts :-)

You are very much welcome, HGDC84! Have a blessed day ahead.
2022-5-7
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Yes, it certainly has been useful. :-)
2022-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-7 13:08
Yes, it certainly has been useful. :-)

Always nice to be able to put something to use that you learned years earlier.  Especially if it keeps you out of trouble.  
2022-5-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 04:58
Always nice to be able to put something to use that you learned years earlier.  Especially if it keeps you out of trouble.

Yes indeed, rather that than to waste time studying something that actually never comes into use (though that can be fun sometimes too!)
2022-5-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-9 14:20
Yes indeed, rather that than to waste time studying something that actually never comes into use (though that can be fun sometimes too!)

Couldn't agree more.  
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_h24GwhGpRk8S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51486 ft
Greece

Nice car
2023-7-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain