Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd40b22aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336319 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi,

I reside and will use the drone mainly in Portugal but I bought the drone from Amazon Germany. I would like to purchase the DJI Refresh and would like to know if it will be valid in Portugal? I just activated the drone so I need to decide asap because of the 48hr limit.

Also, if I use the drone abroad and have an accident or if it gets lost or over water accident, will I be entitled to a replacement drone in the region i will be operating or will I need to request a replacement only after returning home? Or neither?

Thanks
2022-5-3
Use props
fansd40b22aa
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

May I also buy the Refresh from Amazon Germany and have it cover in Portugal or worldwide? Neither?
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that the DJI Care refresh service plan is available in your region. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. You can use the service plan even if the incident occurred from a different country, but please be reminded that the service plan and service guarantee are based on where the unit was purchased. You may also kindly refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq for you to have a reference and better visualization of the terms and conditions of the DJI Care refresh service plan.  
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansd40b22aa Posted at 5-3 12:40
May I also buy the Refresh from Amazon Germany and have it cover in Portugal or worldwide? Neither?

Please be advised that currently, DJI Care Refresh provides international coverage to DJI Action 2, DJI OM 4, DJI OM4 SE, DJI OM 5, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, and DJI Pocket 2. You may also kindly refer to this link to the terms of service of the DJI Care refresh service plan: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/terms
2022-5-3
Use props
fansd40b22aa
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 5-3 14:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that the DJI Care refresh service plan is available in your region. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. You can use the service plan even if the incident occurred from a different country, but please be reminded that the service plan and service guarantee are based on where the unit was purchased. You may also kindly refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq for you to have a reference and better visualization of the terms and conditions of the DJI Care refresh service plan.

Well, that didn’t help much because the product has already been bought online from Amazon DE. So what now? Let’s say for example that I buy directly from DJI store, where exactly would I be buying from? Why isn’t the refresh option be a straightforward add-on, regardless of the place you buy it from?? At least within certain markets, such as EU, North America, etc
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansd40b22aa Posted at 5-3 22:16
Well, that didn’t help much because the product has already been bought online from Amazon DE. So what now? Let’s say for example that I buy directly from DJI store, where exactly would I be buying from? Why isn’t the refresh option be a straightforward add-on, regardless of the place you buy it from?? At least within certain markets, such as EU, North America, etc

Hi, there. Sorry for the confusion caused. I have sent a message to you via PM, please check it.
2022-5-3
Use props
fansd40b22aa
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-3 23:39
Hi, there. Sorry for the confusion caused. I have sent a message to you via PM, please check it.

Where do I see that message?
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansd40b22aa Posted at 5-3 23:44
Where do I see that message?

Hi, there. You could check the message via this path.
2022-5-4
Use props
fansd40b22aa
lvl.1
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-4 00:08
[view_image]
Hi, there. You could check the message via this path.

Only see this, not the options you showed.
8CA50F68-13BA-42FC-9429-0C9A1901C00B.png
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansd40b22aa Posted at 5-4 00:51
Only see this, not the options you showed.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If it's possible, please check the message via PC. Besides, you may contact our support via the link below. Here is the link: http://www.dji.com/support   
2022-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules