Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Agras T30 short flight time (Low battery output)
2496 3 2022-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_J8N6uUCPFZGI
lvl.1

Australia

Hi everyone,

I've recently started using Agras T30 with a spreading system. When the drone starts, the "low battery output. Spray tank liquid payload weight limited to 30 kg" notification comes up. Everntually, the maximum range is 300m with 30-35kg tank, which is definetely not what I expected from such a drone. I have three batteries, all of them give the same notification. Battery cycles are at arould 30 each, all the cells are perfectly balanced and look healthy to me. Is there anything I can do to improve the range?

Cheers!
2022-5-3
Use props
RLWood6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hoping to hear more about this too.  Same experience with my three batteries on my maiden voyage yesterday. I wondered if it wasn't because of battery temp being cool.
2022-5-11
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

FYI, my dealer said all their users are seeing these messages, but supposedly it doesn't really affect performance. They've spoken with DJI support about it and there's supposedly a fix coming in a future firmware update.
2022-5-25
Use props
Aleksei Tatarnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10505 ft
  • >>>
Australia

kapchur.us Posted at 5-25 16:01
FYI, my dealer said all their users are seeing these messages, but supposedly it doesn't really affect performance. They've spoken with DJI support about it and there's supposedly a fix coming in a future firmware update.

Thank you for an update! Hopefully an update will fix this. The flight performance is still not the best on my side though.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules