Dear ADMINS, PLEASE
1164 12 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RePrEsEnT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11984951 ft
Slovenia

PLEASE admins, can you make new subforum for Mini 3? 20 topics of mini 3 just in first page. We don't need spam in Mini 2 subforum.
Thank you!
2022-5-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why? there is no mini 3 yet, this happens in all of the product sections, Phantom it was the P2, P2, it was the P3 and so on, its just the way it is, theres always going posts speculating etc, nothing is making you read them, youre not getting notified about them so and it will stop if an when there is a new product
2022-5-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Where did you think mini2 was before release, “on mini 1 forum”
2022-5-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It does get a bit tedious seeing the front page of a forum filled with Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread after Mini 3 thread........................especially when most of them are speculation or WILD guess work and quite often basically repetitions of one another
2022-5-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Patience. It will surely evolve when the product actually becomes available. Until then. you can't expect people to stop speculating - even if it does get rather tedious.  You don't HAVE to read them, after all.
2022-5-4
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spam?? I see no spam.  Do you know what spam is?
2022-5-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nowt wrong with the latest assumptions, speculations and rumours, it's exciting, it gives other members the latest news on rumours etc, when they wouldn't normally come across it, perhaps
2022-5-4
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

DJI employees are not going to take any action about re-organizing (or just organizing) the forum until the Mini 3 is officially announced.  Until then, they would get in trouble for violating non-disclosure policies.

So expect the Mini 3 speculations and rumors to continue flooding the Mini 2 forum (probably for about 5 or 6 more days...).  You will know the Mini 3 is "real" when a new forum for it suddenly appears here. (As a suggestion, I would hope that once the new Mini 3 forum does appear, the Admins do a little housekeeping and move all the existing Mini 3 speculations/leaks threads over to the dedicated Mini 3 forum).
2022-5-4
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

Like others have written,  I don't believe administrators will add a Mini 3 Sub-Forum until Mini 3 has been officially released.

2022-5-4
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Bashy Posted at 5-4 07:04
Nowt wrong with the latest assumptions, speculations and rumours, it's exciting, it gives other members the latest news on rumours etc, when they wouldn't normally come across it, perhaps

Are you Cumbrian, Bashy?
2022-5-4
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CapitAn Posted at 5-4 23:25
Are you Cumbrian, Bashy?

Wish i was, love the area, why?
2022-5-5
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Bashy Posted at 5-5 03:41
Wish i was, love the area, why?

I’m Cumbrian, living in Canada, and after all these years I still say Nowt.
2022-5-5
Use props
RePrEsEnT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11984951 ft
Slovenia

Wooooho 1st UNBOXING, i'm geting wet... chilll
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules