Can't connect my phone to DJI Mini 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dzhedajs
lvl.1

Latvia

When I'm trying to connect my phone to RC, my phone starts charging for a few seconds, then stops and starts again repeatedly.  
USB debugging is on.

I've tried another android and everything was fine.

Any suggestions?
2022-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which mobile device are you trying to use?

Is it on the compatible list?  If you are not sure check here.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dzhedajs. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
dzhedajs
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 18:59
Hello there dzhedajs. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

xiaomi mi 11 lite
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there dzhedajs. Thank you for the reply and for giving this information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi mi 11 Lite ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi mi 11 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules