Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 300, L1, D-RTK-2 issue
1021 3 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
khvicha688
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147605 ft

Georgia

Hello All
We  are working with M300 RTK + L1+ D-RTK-2 station for  lidar  mapping.  we  found  some problems  during pause  mission. when  I  pause mission and  change drone  batteries (not  turn off drone) and  then  resume mission, the drone  returned back at paused location  and  continue work, but  during data processing we  found  that there  is  different between point cloud before and  after pause. there is  different in elevation from 1 m to 40 cm.  how  do you think what can  create this problem?  I  do  not  move  D-RTK-2 base  station it  is  standing at  same place.

2022-5-4
Use props
khvicha688
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147605 ft

Georgia

89 viewers and no any answer
2022-5-23
Use props
PaulLG
New

Dominican Republic

Are you stationing the base on a known point or are you averaging?
2022-7-8
Use props
JakesterC93
lvl.2

United States

I would love to work together on this issue you are having. We are having the same issue on our end. Some of our missions take 2 days to finish and once we process the LiDAR data is not lined up properly. I have did a few where I was able to finish the mission on a single RTK battery and the LiDAR data turned out great. There has got to be a solution for this.
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules