Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

jerryway Posted at 5-4 06:55
Where is your source?

Well so far he’s been totally wrong every time he comes up with these forecasts, this is his third time so maybe third time is a charm.
It’s likely with the release of Mini3 that app will be updated so it would make sense there are also a few signs around this forum that new FW will be coming for other craft also.
2022-5-4
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-5-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Thistle Posted at 5-4 08:01
My source is I test firmware for them. And despite what HM says, I prove it. I am on  0642fw right now and on RCPro fw 0613.

I have the tentative release date - and I have not been wrong. HM used to deny that I test fw for them until I began giving some versions to some trusted members here who verified that. Then HM shut his trap. Looks like he's back. HM is simply jealous that I test prerelease fw for them. Ask Suren.

I am glad you are testing software, and not me.      Been there, done that, thruough with it.  
2022-5-4
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-4
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

My source is I test firmware for them. And despite what HM says, I prove it. I am on  0642fw right now and on RCPro fw 0613.

I have the tentative release date - and I have not been wrong. HM used to deny that I test fw for them until I began giving some versions to some trusted members here who verified that. Then HM shut his trap. Looks like he's back. HM is simply jealous that I test prerelease fw for them. Ask Suren.

Any release notes? Whats new?
2022-5-4
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-4
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-4 09:30
I am glad you are testing software, and not me.      Been there, done that, thruough with it.

gonna have to agree with that.  too much of my life has been taken up testing software.  you couldn't get me to accept a test version and provide feedback.  unless my equipment is dead in the water and only a beta load can help revive it...i've had plenty, thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
Travelwild
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7759249 ft
Italy

anything about customize the right wheel?
2022-5-4
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Damn, I wish it came this week, I’m leaving for AZ photo trip this weeekend. I could have used the improved functionality.
2022-5-4
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Darth, where at in AZ?
2022-5-4
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

That is great news!  So in your personal experience would you consider GPS fixed or no?
2022-5-4
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-4 11:09
Fast switching between 7x/1x.  3x Digital zoom on main camera. AirSense “supposedly fixed”. Bug fixes for panoramas. GNSS fix “improved” but still not as good as Air2S/M2P, etc, etc. For a little while they allowed Dlog in 1600 iso but now it’s back to only 400/800. (Although I requested a return to 1600-let’s see what happens). RAW and *some* manual functions on the tele lens. Probably a few other things I’m missing here.

Hi Hans,

Do you happen to know if DJI has beta software with HLG 10 bit HDR video enabled? It would be next to video mode choices , i.e. DLog, Normal, HLG.

Thanks in advance, Mike.
2022-5-4
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-4
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-4
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thistle. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. As of the moment, we do not have any information when will be the next DJI Mavic 3 firmware will be released and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com .Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
SzymonN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1947201 ft
  • >>>
Poland

That is great news!
2022-5-4
Use props
Travelwild
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7759249 ft
Italy

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-4 18:50
Yep! Exposure params available!

What a great news! Finally!!! Thanks a lot!!
2022-5-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-4 18:55
In my personal experience, they still need to try a few more things to "fix" it. I have a special firmware that I use to send logs that are far more detailed than what is normally available when you extract logs using Assistant. I have been providing very detailed logs to the team who is directly responsible for programming for the M3. (It is a one-way communication usually. They tell me what they want and I provide the files through a portal - I don't have much dialog with them, but they have let a few things slip).

I think that there are some hardware limitations but I am really, really hoping they can get around them shortly. I do not believe that it will ever be "as good" GNSS acquisition-wise as their other products, including the Mini 3 which takes about 20-30 seconds to achieve a home point lock.

(It is a one-way communication usually. They tell me what they want and I  provide the files through a portal - I don't have much dialog with  them,  

At least, on occassion DJI communicates with you.   A slight departure from norm for DJI's technical support.

2022-5-4
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

Zebras fixed in D-Log?  They were set at 100% only for Standard mode.  They should be ~80-85% for D-Log.
2022-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does RCPro fw 0613 add support for Mini 3?
2022-5-5
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-5
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-5
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-4 11:09
Fast switching between 7x/1x.  3x Digital zoom on main camera. AirSense “supposedly fixed”. Bug fixes for panoramas. GNSS fix “improved” but still not as good as Air2S/M2P, etc, etc. For a little while they allowed Dlog in 1600 iso but now it’s back to only 400/800. (Although I requested a return to 1600-let’s see what happens). RAW and *some* manual functions on the tele lens. Probably a few other things I’m missing here.

Thanks, some good info there. Hope they are not too long sending it out.
2022-5-5
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-4 18:51
Unfortunately the latest beta does not have HLG in it. I would recommend emailing support to suggest that.

Thanks Hans. I tried, but got no response. Do you happen to have an e-mail address for DJI support?

Thank you.
2022-5-5
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-4 18:55
In my personal experience, they still need to try a few more things to "fix" it. I have a special firmware that I use to send logs that are far more detailed than what is normally available when you extract logs using Assistant. I have been providing very detailed logs to the team who is directly responsible for programming for the M3. (It is a one-way communication usually. They tell me what they want and I provide the files through a portal - I don't have much dialog with them, but they have let a few things slip).

I think that there are some hardware limitations but I am really, really hoping they can get around them shortly. I do not believe that it will ever be "as good" GNSS acquisition-wise as their other products, including the Mini 3 which takes about 20-30 seconds to achieve a home point lock.

Understood.  Thank you.  Well, it sounds like I may be able to live with this after this next update.  Thank you for sharing the news.
2022-5-5
Use props
Flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

My source is I test firmware for them. And despite what HM says, I prove it. I am on  0642fw right now and on RCPro fw 0613.

Who cares what you test? None of us........now go away
2022-5-5
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 5-5 10:00
Who cares what you test? None of us........now go away

Please don't speak for all of us.
Some of us do care.
2022-5-5
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
  • >>>
Iceland

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-5 03:09
I actually didn’t notice that- sorry- I’ll check in the next day or so.

Thanks!  The histogram also changes when Color Display Assist is activated, making it tedious to switch it off to see what the actual exposure of D-log is.  I'd love to see if that is fixed.
2022-5-5
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
  • >>>
Iceland

Hans Gruber Posted at 5-5 03:09
I actually didn’t notice that- sorry- I’ll check in the next day or so.

Thanks!  The histogram also changes when Color Display Assist is activated, making it tedious to switch it off to see what the actual exposure of D-log is.  I'd love to see if that is fixed.
2022-5-5
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Unfortunately the latest beta does not have HLG in it. I would recommend emailing support to suggest that.

I have recently
2022-5-5
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

I have recently
2022-5-5
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-5
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-5
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667408 ft
Australia

current FW notice has been un-stickied.
2022-5-5
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

wittmann Posted at 5-5 21:21
current FW notice has been un-stickied.

...when this happened with the last version, I was also very optimistic that this would be a "good sign"...
But it still took quite a while...   
2022-5-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules