DJI MIC
1768 9 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HofPower
New

Austria

When will the DJI MIC available in Europa / Austria

Is ist not possible to Order - is there a idea ?

greeting Andreas
2022-5-4
Use props
nik317
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11261506 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Andreas,
wait until November than the Mic 2 will be presented :-) ;-)
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Andreas. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mic will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/uk/product ... on=0&vid=109401 . In addition, you may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Andreas. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mic will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/uk/product ... on=0&vid=109401 . In addition, you may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Should be soon,  the website shows -  DJI Mic will be available starting in May of 2022.
2022-5-5
Use props
hopingDJImicwillwork
lvl.1

Canada

I got mine and was so excited!  The bottom line tho - it's buggy and now won't charge.  I'm hoping they improve it very soon because we were very dissapointed.

It will work great and then suddenly without notice, you're sounding like a tin can or have no audio at all.  
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

hopingDJImicwillwork Posted at 5-8 15:14
I got mine and was so excited!  The bottom line tho - it's buggy and now won't charge.  I'm hoping they improve it very soon because we were very dissapointed.

It will work great and then suddenly without notice, you're sounding like a tin can or have no audio at all.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to your other post. Please have a check. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-5-12
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Received mine last week (UK). No negative issues to report except the receiver's cold shoe mount is too small for any of the cold shoe brackets I possess. I'd blame the brackets but it even falls out of DJI's own Ronin 4D's cold shoe.

Edit: And everything still works fine after I literally just completed a firmware update on both the transmitters and the receiver. This adds a much-needed dimmer function for the transmitters' lights (now 2 settings accessed via the receiver's settings menu); a RECORD STOP LOCK to prevent accidental presses on the transmitters' record button from stopping the recording; and an AUTO RECORD setting, which causes the transmitters to start recording as soon as either one is removed from the charging dock. You'll have to go through the set up process on the receiver again (i.e. language/date/time) after the new firmware. Even though they won't seem to have changed from before the update, my clock was two minutes slow, which I suspect means it stopped during the update process but maybe it was already slow. The new functions will be off by default.

2022-5-14
Use props
UAlbrechtBln
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239957 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 19:28
Hello there Andreas. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mic will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/uk/product/dji-mic?from=search-result-v2&position=0&vid=109401 . In addition, you may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.

Sadly its getting more and more frustrating. Announced last year - then delayed and still not available in europe. At least any information would be nice
2022-5-16
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

how about, keeping the audio stereo and not mixing it down to mono for iPhone 13 or make a lightning adapter that will keep it stereo and not mix it down to mono. As soon as you put the lightning adapter on the receiver it switches to mono and you cannot put it into stereo so if they could make an adapter like I said before to keep it in stereo mode thank you
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules