Fascinating scenes.
2022-5-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing walking tour of a beautiful city.    Great job on this video.
2022-5-4
Use props
Japan Potato
lvl.4
Germany

Blériot53 Posted at 5-4 08:31
Fascinating scenes.

Thanks a lot! I’ve kept this and other Berlin tours for so long. This was filmed in September 2021. But now it’s time to release them.
2022-5-4
Use props
Japan Potato
lvl.4
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-4 10:34
Amazing walking tour of a beautiful city.    Great job on this video.

Thanks a lot! I’ve kept this and other Berlin tours (20+) for too long. This was filmed in September 2021. But now it’s time to release them.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Japan Potato. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video that you have filmed using your DJI Pocket 2. Great work and keep filming. .
2022-5-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Japan Potato Posted at 5-4 16:10
Thanks a lot! I’ve kept this and other Berlin tours for so long. This was filmed in September 2021. But now it’s time to release them.

2022-5-4
Use props
Japan Potato
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-4 18:55
Hello there Japan Potato. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video that you have filmed using your DJI Pocket 2. Great work and keep filming.  .

Hello DJI Stephen, thank you very much! Much more to come soon. I'm starting to use the DJI Pocket 2 again because of it's convenience factor. It's so easy and light to take around with me and start filming without the need of carrying and setting up my heavy rig (Sony FX3 + DJI RS2 Gimbal), while at the same time being very discreet. I hope the successor will come soon to take it one or two steps further (proper HDR recording + better sensor).
2022-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely captured.    
2022-5-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Japan Potato Posted at 5-4 16:11
Thanks a lot! I’ve kept this and other Berlin tours (20+) for too long. This was filmed in September 2021. But now it’s time to release them.

You're very welcome.  

I really enjoy watching your walking tours.  
2022-5-5
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

Loving these walking videos!  Keep it up!

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
_________
2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Japan Potato Posted at 5-5 00:21
Hello DJI Stephen, thank you very much! Much more to come soon. I'm starting to use the DJI Pocket 2 again because of it's convenience factor. It's so easy and light to take around with me and start filming without the need of carrying and setting up my heavy rig (Sony FX3 + DJI RS2 Gimbal), while at the same time being very discreet. I hope the successor will come soon to take it one or two steps further (proper HDR recording + better sensor).

Hi there Japan Potato. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. I can not wait to see your next filmed and created videos. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2022-5-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice. Also the train (metro?) ride.
2022-5-5
Use props
djiuser_Az6q5y76dNu9
New

United States

Guess who made online shopping easier? Yours truly and the only shopping friend; Clipper Extension. Just download and enjoy the magical process of coupon and money-saving promo code application. In addition, have access to effortless shopping effortless and hassle-free online shopping.

Search on Google : www. joinclipper. com
2022-7-25
Use props
belboasports
New

India

Sportswear Manufacturers with one of the leading custom activewear manufacturers gives you clearly defined steps and great activewear designs.
Search on Google: https://www.belboa.com.au/
2022-8-8
Use props
v.ravi
New

India

this is my favorite shopping destination in Germany - Schildergasse, Cologne
2023-3-20
Use props
Codgerzh2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft