658 3 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Could someone please confirm for me how the flight records on the phone works.

If you loose the video connection from the drone to the phone, do you also loose the flight record (.txt files) or does it still record that data? Am I assuming correctly, that in such case you still can control the drone by sticks fron the RC and all flight data is recorded on the phone?

This means that there must be 2 independat types of frequency transmitters. One for the drone data (ocu synk) and all the controlls on the RC to the drone and one for the video information. Sorry, I have completely forgotten how this works.

So, if you loose the ocusynk frequency you will have no flight data stored on the phone. In this case if home point is correctly set, the drone will return to home after a while? Also no data can be stored in the .dat files on the drone except that it lost signal, but will there be data to show that it returned to home. I understat that we, the user can not see this data, but DJI can.

Thanks.

2022-5-4
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

OcuSync is video feed.
2022-5-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-4 09:14
OcuSync is video feed.

Ok thanks for that.
2022-5-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Hi guys,
I feel that I still have not understood how this works, and would appreciate if someone could enlighten me.
Many thanks.
2022-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules