camera disconnected
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meconet
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi All

I have been flying with my multispectral p4 on photogrammetry missions and lately the camera has lost contact with the drone, failing to acquire images. This has been happening intermittently (loosing one or two photos in line... which greatly affects the quality of the survey) or eventually, it just stops acquiring images and I have to return to home, reboot the system and start the flight again.
Any idea why this might be happening!!!?

Thanks

2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there meconet. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI application that you are using when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
meconet
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello stephen

No, I don't get any error message.
Simply the photo screen disappears and the camera status bar turns red with the message (camera disconnected). As I mentioned. In some cases after one or two missing shots the camera returns But other times it simply stops working  for good until I restart the system.
there is nothing abnormal in the flight log file data
2022-5-5
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Thanks for this good info.
2022-5-12
Use props
userbe9493ea71
New
Flight distance : 105033 ft
United States

I am also having this issue, but we recently had our P4 MS repaired through DJI after a crash so it is hard to say if our issue is software or hardware related. Any updates on this problem from your end? It may give me an idea as to what to do with ours. Thanks!
2023-5-9
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

userbe9493ea71 Posted at 5-9 09:47
I am also having this issue, but we recently had our P4 MS repaired through DJI after a crash so it is hard to say if our issue is software or hardware related. Any updates on this problem from your end? It may give me an idea as to what to do with ours. Thanks!

I have the same problem with P4M + GSPRO. The camera disappears and the drone does not take photos.
Totally solved using P4M + UGCS.
2023-5-9
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not tested our P4M + GSPRO lately. Wondering if the issue has to do w/ firmware version or something else that was updated recently?
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules