Low Battery Warning Adjustment ?
1624 4 2022-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Westwind77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567234 ft
United States

Is there a way to adjust the 'low battery warning' setting percent like you could on the MPP?
For how/where I fly I think the RTH warning is way too close to the critital landing setting and want more of a 'buffer' as most of my flying is over water from a boat with no true RTH.

With the MPP I could set the % higher up where I knew I should start to head back that would allow me plenty of time to get the boat set for a landing without worrying about running out of battery.

I can't seem to find this adjustment available on the 2S with the RC Pro.

2022-5-4
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

No such option for the Air 2S in the Fly app.
2022-5-4
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

Pray for a firmware update.  I got my Air 2s day before yesterday and love it.  But I like a warning at about 30% so I can land by myself instead of autolanding.  
2022-6-29
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Have Macic Air2, and can't find that adjustment on Smart Controller, I know it was there for others???  I liked 48% spent.
2022-6-29
Use props
alamarprodbellsouth.net
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457835 ft
United States

Hey DJI,  put back the option to set a warning for low battery percentage by the pilot.  Removing this cue is the stupidest thing since removing timecode from  video.  Your algorithm cannot possibly take into consideration a change in headwinds, terrain, temperature variation or stick movement.
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules