Careful! Don't let 12v usb socket become invisible killers
781 3 2022-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tina Yang
lvl.1

Canada

Now living standards are getting higher and higher, cars are entering thousands of households, and it is more convenient for us to travel. Of all the auto parts, the car charger that plugs into the usb cigarette lighter is the most discussed. Some people think that this product will generate different voltages in the process of increasing or decreasing the speed of the vehicle, which will cause damage to the connected equipment. It is best not to buy one; some people think that they can solve the problem in an emergency, so they must prepare one. As of now, there's no real conclusion, but it's undeniable that you'll almost always see a product like this on most cars. Are car chargers, like 12v usb socket, usb cigarette lighter really easy to use and safe? Let's discuss it.

In fact, the main consideration here should be: in order to cater to the development of the market, various types of 12v usb socket have appeared on the market, accompanied by various types and quality of good and bad, and even the accident of improper use of car chargers. A car crash event. So today I will talk to you about car chargers and the issues that need to be paid attention to when choosing.

more details at: https://www.cableym.com/careful-don-t-let-12v-usb-socket-become-invisible-killers.html
2022-5-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

While I find the topic issue important, I think this is not the right place to talk about it. Also, not sure if the poster and the link are legit or some kind of scam.
2022-5-5
Use props
Tina Yang
lvl.1

Canada

HGDC84 Posted at 5-5 08:55
While I find the topic issue important, I think this is not the right place to talk about it. Also, not sure if the poster and the link are legit or some kind of scam.

It's okay if you think so, but be sure the link is legit, it's just about car charger, 12v usb socket
2022-5-5
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

interesting info...
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules