Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2022 Gorna Malina Bike Ring 4K
952 22 2022-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1810699 ft
Bulgaria

Hi Guys, Here are my latest work from our bike trip with friends last Sunday. Of course with Mini2 and Hero10. Hope you like it..  

2022-5-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A great excursion.
2022-5-5
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

Just got a new bike so I'm excited to see content like this

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
_________
2022-5-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive footage.    That had to be quite the challenging trek.  Nice round of cheer at the end.  
2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kalinfilipov. Good day and thank you for sharing this cool video that you have filmed and created. Great work and stay safe always. .
2022-5-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2022-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A great fun day.  
2022-5-6
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Thanks Bleriot53! Yeah! In the morning , although that was sunny, the temperature was 7oCesius and slow wind. I was very nervous about possibility of strong wind, but finally everyтhing was Оk, and climbing the top, I sweat a lot and it got very hot!
2022-5-6
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

TWStories Posted at 5-5 06:03
Just got a new bike so I'm excited to see content like this

_________

Thanks TWStories! I am very glad that you liked the shots and they excite you. I will be happy to share your shots after riding with the new bike. You can also see in my channel I have a video from another trip, last year -   which is again from a similar adventure. Well, it was not shot at 4k / 60, but the feeling is very pleasant for fans ...
2022-5-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kalinfilipov Posted at 5-6 10:37
Thanks Bleriot53! Yeah! In the morning , although that was sunny, the temperature was 7oCesius and slow wind. I was very nervous about possibility of strong wind, but finally everyтhing was Оk, and climbing the top, I sweat a lot and it got very hot!

Easier coming back down, though
2022-5-6
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 5-6 11:31
Easier coming back down, though

Like an arrow
2022-5-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-5-6
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-5 12:10
Very impressive footage.    That had to be quite the challenging trek.  Nice round of cheer at the end.

Thanks DowntownRDB,
it was not something as big as kilometers, it was about 37-40 km, but climbing the hill to the church consumed us a lot. In the end, we were all dry for beer. And of course this in the end with the beer was the best part, although after that there were about 8 km to drive ...... Cheers!
2022-5-8
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

kalinfilipov Posted at 5-6 10:43
Thanks TWStories! I am very glad that you liked the shots and they excite you. I will be happy to share your shots after riding with the new bike. You can also see in my channel I have a video from another trip, last year - https://youtu.be/DThcXq1cVDE  which is again from a similar adventure. Well, it was not shot at 4k / 60, but the feeling is very pleasant for fans ...

Thanks!  I'll be sure to check it out

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
_________
2022-5-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

kalinfilipov Posted at 5-8 22:54
Thanks DowntownRDB,
it was not something as big as kilometers, it was about 37-40 km, but climbing the hill to the church consumed us a lot. In the end, we were all dry for beer. And of course this in the end with the beer was the best part, although after that there were about 8 km to drive ...... Cheers!

You're very welcome kalinfilipov.    

Yeah, it's always the drive after the beers that you have to be concerned about.  Always cheaper to take a Uber than face a driving under the influence charge.

Hope you have a great week.
2022-5-9
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-9 12:25
You're very welcome kalinfilipov.   

Yeah, it's always the drive after the beers that you have to be concerned about.  Always cheaper to take a Uber than face a driving under the influence charge.

In principle, this is the case, but in practice, where we drove, you can't meet a car, and for Uber you can't even dream ...
2022-5-9
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-5 19:59
Hello there kalinfilipov. Good day and thank you for sharing this cool video that you have filmed and created. Great work and stay safe always.  .

Thanks DJI Stephen for the support!
As you may have noticed, I always try to keep the things I publicly upload to my channel at a minimum level in terms of quality, editing, and to have a story that at least I like. From a year since stopped uploading even unlisted things that are just like original. And our personal videos, which are many times more than public, I also process them in a similar way, because it gives me pleasure and we are all happy when watching something better.
2022-5-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

kalinfilipov Posted at 5-9 23:34
In principle, this is the case, but in practice, where we drove, you can't meet a car, and for Uber you can't even dream ...

I completely understand.  
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kalinfilipov Posted at 5-9 23:47
Thanks DJI Stephen for the support!
As you may have noticed, I always try to keep the things I publicly upload to my channel at a minimum level in terms of quality, editing, and to have a story that at least I like. From a year since stopped uploading even unlisted things that are just like original. And our personal videos, which are many times more than public, I also process them in a similar way, because it gives me pleasure and we are all happy when watching something better.

Hi there kalinfilipov. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Keep filming and more power to you and to your channel. .
2022-5-10
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 21:34
Hi there kalinfilipov. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Keep filming and more power to you and to your channel.  .

2022-5-11
Use props
Dominik__W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1112218 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Great cinematic
2022-7-13
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3