United Kingdom

How do I make a formal complaint?
2022-5-5
Use props
Steve-odd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Complaints Procedure

Hi, I am wondering if there is a Complaints Procedure at DJI?
My Mini 2, having been repaired in the Netherlands, has been stuck in customs in the UK for nearly 3 weeks...and looks like it won't be released any time soon.Apparently UK customs needs specific shipping information that I simply don't have (like a Eori number???)
I have asked DJI to give them the info but despite assurances nothing is happening...and now I have had enough.
It has already cost me so much in wated time and phone calls that it would have been cheaper just to buy a new one!!
If you live in the UK and you're thinking about getting Care Refresh - don't bother.
A complete waste of time and money.

So DJI, how do I make a formal complaint?

2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll follow it up with the team to further assist you with the matter. Thank you in advance for your patience in resolving the issue.
2022-5-5
Use props
Steve-odd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Diana, thanks for responding to my plea for help.
But can I ask what you will do precisely?
What team?
And how quickly will they help me given that I have had no help so far?
I'm really sorry but I need action to be taken NOW.
I have totally run out of patience.
I look forward to your reply...and assurances of action.
Thanks
2022-5-6
Use props
Steve-odd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sorry Diana - one more thing.
Do you have a complaints procedure?
If so could you please let me know how and where I submit my complaint.
Thank you.
2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steve-odd Posted at 5-6 01:48
Sorry Diana - one more thing.
Do you have a complaints procedure?
If so could you please let me know how and where I submit my complaint.

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We've forwarded this issue to our logistic team and our team is following up on your case and is communicating with UPS. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.
2022-5-6
Use props
djiuser_u5OyTvdTwXnh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311086 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-5 15:45
Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll follow it up with the team to further assist you with the matter. Thank you in advance for your patience in resolving the issue.

Hello, I had drone for warranty and drone was fly away, dont have dji care becouse nobody inform me at date when the drone was bought, I use the airdata app and the app show me was issue with engine and should warranty cover that? The logs should be ok, i used drone over 6 months a s every time care for everythink battery and drone, I try find drone around but not chance, last good location no drone there, how far maybe is now? From that location? What is a chance to find drone after 2 months? Please help
And support and can provide more info
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_u5OyTvdTwXnh Posted at 5-18 23:20
Hello, I had drone for warranty and drone was fly away, dont have dji care becouse nobody inform me at date when the drone was bought, I use the airdata app and the app show me was issue with engine and should warranty cover that? The logs should be ok, i used drone over 6 months a s every time care for everythink battery and drone, I try find drone around but not chance, last good location no drone there, how far maybe is now? From that location? What is a chance to find drone after 2 months? Please help
And support and can provide more info

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 226&pid=2746847
Please check.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_8njnK4lqwnyC
New

United States

thanks I think i had a similar issue
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_8njnK4lqwnyC Posted at 6-3 16:30
thanks I think i had a similar issue

Hi there, may I know the exact issue you encountered for further assistance? As I noticed your comment in another post, you had got the issue fixed, right? Please let me know the details if you still experience any issue, thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_vdwisAGEYLwJ
New

Portugal

Hi,

What happened:
I was about to start doing one of my video shots and the drone instead of taking off from the ground vertically (as expected) it took off horizontally. The problem is that it went into the sea and sank. I bought the drone less than 2 years ago and I want to know how I can present a formal complaint.

Thank you!
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. If you're unable to retrieve the drone, you can submit a flyaway case through this link and our team will help you further. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-6
Use props
Ben Delaney
New

United Kingdom

Does it sound correct that I have to pay a repair bill for my mavic2 even tho it crashed in active track mode… I have the footage at hand would someone be able to help me on this matter?
Many thanks
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ben Delaney Posted at 4-26 07:46
Does it sound correct that I have to pay a repair bill for my mavic2 even tho it crashed in active track mode… I have the footage at hand would someone be able to help me on this matter?
Many thanks

Hi Ben, sorry for the crash. Could you please tell me your case number? I will look into the case details and see how to help. Look forward to your reply.
2023-4-26
Use props
djiuser_CBSQDLzht9sb
New

Portugal

3515110351048 and 3517184780739 this two orders i supposed to refund it there were canceled last week but until now nothing received in my bank account
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CBSQDLzht9sb Posted at 12-16 15:40
3515110351048 and 3517184780739 this two orders i supposed to refund it there were canceled last week but until now nothing received in my bank account

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will confirm with our teams about the refund status.
2023-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules