Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ERIC1954
lvl.1

Belgium

Hello

I just bought a DJI Mini 2
I have a GSM telephone SAMSUNG S9 plus running on Android 10

I also installed DJI FLY software from the DJI website.

MY QUESTION => will this combination of hardware and software work to fly my drone DJI Mini 2

Best regards
Eric1954 - Belgium
2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ERIC1954. Good day and congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilot who owns the DJI Mini 2 and uses the mobile device ( Samsung S9 Plus ) can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-5-5
Use props
ERIC1954
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-5 20:33
Hello there ERIC1954. Good day and congratulations on your new DJI Mini 2. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilot who owns the DJI Mini 2 and uses the mobile device ( Samsung S9 Plus ) can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

Hello Stephen

Thanks for this answer, although your answer is NOT CLEAR and gives confusion  !!!

I understand from your answer that the SAMSUNG S9 PLUS is NOT suited to fly the DJI Mini 2.

Why don't you simply say so ?
The SAMSUNG S9 PLUS is NOT in the list you refer to so it can't be used.

I must say I am very disappointed since the S9 PLUS is a premium telephone.
I bought the DJI MINI 2 in good faith that my telephone would work.

CONCLUSION => I have bought a DJI MINI 2 which I can't use, unless I buy a new (and expensive) phone.

I must say I AM NOT HAPPY !!!!!!

PS: perhaps you can explain CLEARLY exactly why the S9 PLUS can't be used .....

Best regards
ERIC 1954 - Belgium
2022-5-5
Use props
ERIC1954
lvl.1

Belgium

Hello to all readers

Today I tried to fly the DJI MINI with my SAMSUNG S9 PLUS.

IT WORKED and I could not find any problem.

So I would suggest to DJI to add the SAMSUNG S9 PLUS also on the list of working smartphones.

Best regards
Eric1954
2022-5-6
Use props
djiuser_R7ircFjkOPUq
New

United States

Can you fly drones from your indoor tv as a monitor? Be nice to set your drone out in the back yard. Fly it from indoors on a 55 inch HD TV. Surprised Sony PlayStation has not come up with a drone you could fly with a game controller yet.
2022-5-7
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

ERIC1954 Posted at 5-6 08:00
Hello to all readers

Today I tried to fly the DJI MINI with my SAMSUNG S9 PLUS.

Hi Eric, I use the go4 app with my original Mavic Pro, I have it on 2 different phones and 2 different tablets, none of them are on there list and as you have found they all work flawlessly.
2022-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules