Mini 2 Battery (stuck)
2494 12 2022-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
a.greathead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15184 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I have had my drone for 2 months and did a firmware update today which ment having to put a battery in but when i went to remove the battery I had great difficuly in getting it out (I dont know if I've used the battery before). What should I do about it?

2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there a.greathead. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the intelligent flight battery of your DJI Mini 2 is bloated and kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2022-5-5
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnjI8j13wMsFhLgWAUYO1R_nX-XUOQ?e=822qjO Link to videos thanks.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

a.greathead@gmail.com Posted at 5-8 12:00
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnjI8j13wMsFhLgWAUYO1R_nX-XUOQ?e=822qjO Link to videos thanks.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if this situation occurs only after updating or charging the battery? Please kindly note that the battery maybe a little bit bulge when heated and contract when cooled. Please try to get it out after a while. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No it dosent the time I put the bettery in it was over a week old (since the last charge) and hasnt contracted since I posted the video. Thanks
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. Please check the following information:
1. Check whether there is foreign matter in the battery compartment, and clean it if there is.
2. Confirm whether the battery removal operation is correct. If the operation is correct, the battery cannot be removed, please return the drone and the battery.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair

If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The battery can be removed from the device, I have removed it. The battery is swolen.
2022-5-13
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Where should I send it. The link is broken it gives a 404 error
2022-5-16
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

??
2022-5-22
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The service request states that I must not send in a swollen battery intead I ought to refer to the FAQ on the home page, where is the FAQ please.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

a.greathead@gmail.com Posted at 5-26 12:01
The service request states that I must not send in a swollen battery intead I ought to refer to the FAQ on the home page, where is the FAQ please.

Sorry for the confusion caused, we've deleted the previous post. If the battery is swollen, please contact DJI Support through the link below and provide a video and the serial number of the swollen battery for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-5-26
Use props
a.greathead
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
Ive had a look round the web site but I cant find anything about batteries or to do with batteries, what am I missing.
A
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

a.greathead@gmail.com Posted at 5-27 13:59
Hi,
Ive had a look round the web site but I cant find anything about batteries or to do with batteries, what am I missing.
A

Hi, there. You could contact our support by email and provide a video and the serial number of the swollen battery. They will try their best to help you.
2022-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules