New Battery not charging
1034 12 2022-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me how to charge fpv battery  that looks like a dead one just bought the fpv now its no good tried to do everything  i could  anyone know about this can anyone give me advice?
2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please connect the battery to the charger for a few minutes to see if it can be activated? Please also tell us if the indicators will turn on when charging. You may refer to the tutorial below.
2022-5-6
Use props
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi mindy i tried to put it on for a few minutes then charge it for three hours no lights on battery their was 2bars on it  so i put it on charge and it de charged the battery till their were  no litghts on it now
2022-5-7
Use props
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

HI STEPHEN DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT THROUGH SUPPORT
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

wulski Posted at 5-7 04:17
HI STEPHEN DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT THROUGH SUPPORT

Hi, there. May I confirm that the indicators don't turn on when you connect the battery to the charger or click the battery power button? If so, we recommend you send the batteries back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-5-8
Use props
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi i am in the process of sending for repair i dont have a printer so will take a bit longer to get
thank you very much
william finnegan
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

wulski Posted at 5-11 07:25
hi i am in the process of sending for repair i dont have a printer so will take a bit longer to get
thank you very much
william finnegan

You are welcome, Willian. If you have more needs or questions, just ask us. Thank you for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hi i bought two new battery's and is all working thanks

hi i bought a dji fpv care refresh but wont bind my my activation code wont work something about 48 hours i phoned dji 4 times to see if it could be fixed or a refund they asked a lot questions and then told me they will send me an email what to do would you know i cant make head or tails of it ?
Thank you for contacting DJI Care Customer Support.

We understand that you are trying to activate the DJI Care Refresh service plan. Since the unit has been activated for more than 48 hours, you will need to send a video verification showing that the device is in 100% good condition.

Video Verification Process: Please refer the ALL steps of below to finish the video verification.
Step 1: Prepare the mobile device and place it on the goggle. It is not required to shoot the full screen, but the following information needs to be shown clearly.
Step 2: Enter the Settings-About, show the SN clearly
Step 3: Enter the Status, confirm that there are no errors
Step 4: Enter the Settings-Control, successfully complete the gimbal calibration
Step 5: Exit the Setting and Back to the homepage, shooting the icon in the lower right corner to show the GPS signal
Step 6: Move the gimbal up and down, and then stand still for 5s (Keep the shooting equipment as stable as possible)

Note:
1. Kindly be guided that the video should contain all the following guidelines as process required and don't edit the video. You may upload the video on YouTube after video recording complete.
Also, you can upload it to Google Drive or DropBox and please make sure to set the settings to Public so we can evaluate your video.
2. Please do not reply the original video file to this email directly , as an attachment larger than 10M may not be received successfully via system. Kindly send the video verification link directly to this email so that we can provide you with immediate feedback.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wulski Posted at 5-23 11:27
hi i bought two new battery's and is all working thanks

hi i bought a dji fpv care refresh but wont bind my my activation code wont work something about 48 hours i phoned dji 4 times to see if it could be fixed or a refund they asked a lot questions and then told me they will send me an email what to do would you know i cant make head or tails of it ?

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Hope you understand that DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria: Brand new and un-activated product; Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours; If the product does not meet the above conditions, you may need to send the product back or apply for video verification. We noticed that our team has sent you the email with the guidance of video verification. May I ask is it able for you to provide the verification video?  https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2022-5-23
Use props
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 19:45
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Hope you understand that DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria: Brand new and un-activated product; Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours; If the product does not meet the above conditions, you may need to send the product back or apply for video verification. We noticed that our team has sent you the email with the guidance of video verification. May I ask is it able for you to provide the verification video?  https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

how am i going do all this i have no chance i have had the phantom 3 pro never had any problem with it i have the osmo camera's both of them mini and the larger one have no problem.
but when i buy the dji fpv and go to get dji care refresh has been a night mare about a week or over a week i got my activation code from wex photo / video they cant give me a refund just to get in touch with dji about it i take it i have lost my £180 because of some thing that i dont have a clue what to do.

same as i had a faulty battery when i bought my dji fpv sent it back still dont know what's going with that bought the fly more battery pack to replace it
and yes i have spent a lot of money to keep it all legal and other things dont like the way im being treated the best thing to do is keep the £180
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wulski Posted at 5-24 04:27
how am i going do all this i have no chance i have had the phantom 3 pro never had any problem with it i have the osmo camera's both of them mini and the larger one have no problem.
but when i buy the dji fpv and go to get dji care refresh has been a night mare about a week or over a week i got my activation code from wex photo / video they cant give me a refund just to get in touch with dji about it i take it i have lost my £180 because of some thing that i dont have a clue what to do.

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our team has replied to your email and provided a solution, please check and activate the DJI Care Refresh in time.
As for the battery issue, we are sorry about that. We managed to find out your case number and noticed that the package has been received. Our team will take care of your case asap. Please wait for the email update patiently.
2022-5-26
Use props
wulski
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 03:47
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our team has replied to your email and provided a solution, please check and activate the DJI Care Refresh in time.
As for the battery issue, we are sorry about that. We managed to find out your case number and noticed that the package has been received. Our team will take care of your case asap. Please wait for the email update patiently.

hi mindy i got my dji care refresh activated thanks guys x
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

wulski Posted at 5-26 10:11
hi mindy i got my dji care refresh activated thanks guys x

You're welcome. Glad to know the issue is solved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules