Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji4 app keeps crashing.
333 3 5-6 09:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yffA7YICYkDa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25728 ft

Why has DJI not fixed this problem, i cannot fly my Mavic2 Zoom, the app keeps crashing after last update.
5-6 09:20
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
5-6 20:54
Use props
djiuser_qCVtlm38kaqs
New

Belgium

How I God green earth are u saying to use a different device? I have a new phone and a new DJI drone and the app does not work!! I payed for this service pith the device! Make is so your app works! I will be returning my drone I think...
5-9 22:29
Use props
djiuser_yffA7YICYkDa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25728 ft

Well I fixed the problem, go to DJI website and download the app from their site.
5-10 08:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules