Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 3 corrupted mpeg video files
1152 6 2022-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try as I might I cannot copy and play the MPEG video files off onto my iPad as they are not recognised as such and will not run on the IOS video player, it appears that they are corrupted in some manner. If I set the drone to record in MOV format I can copy and play with no issues.

I recently acquired the RC Pro and updated the software on the RC Pro and the Mavic 3, before binding the RC Pro and by default updating the Mavic 3. Prior to the software update and using the standard controller, recording MPEG video worked successfully!

I spoke with DJI support and am awaiting an email back from them after they have considered the problem I am experiencing but my question is, has anybody else experienced this?
2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Adiemask. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. It is good to know that you have already contacted our DJI Support Team with regards to this matter and in addition I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best information and help as well. Thank you.
2022-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you recording in H265 Adiemask?
2022-5-7
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 01:27
Are you recording in H265 Adiemask?

Generally H264. I have established that the issue appears to be that DLog cannot be saved to IPhone Photos app, I carried out some experiments earlier and it appears that both Mov and MPEG videos in standard format can be transferred to iphone/iPad ‘photos’ but DLog fails. I’ll carry on testing and see how I go. Another point, I use ‘LumaFusion’ on the iPad and it appears that I can import DLog straight in Lumafusion!
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Adiemask Posted at 5-7 06:07
Generally H264. I have established that the issue appears to be that DLog cannot be saved to IPhone Photos app, I carried out some experiments earlier and it appears that both Mov and MPEG videos in standard format can be transferred to iphone/iPad ‘photos’ but DLog fails. I’ll carry on testing and see how I go. Another point, I use ‘LumaFusion’ on the iPad and it appears that I can import DLog straight in Lumafusion!

D Log will be H265 so that would explain the issue.
2022-5-7
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 5-7 23:38
D Log will be H265 so that would explain the issue.

Thank you, issues resolved
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Adiemask Posted at 5-10 17:35
Thank you, issues resolved

No probs Adiemask.   
2022-5-10