Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Saint. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video with us. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2022-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find The Saint.    Alex did an excellent job with the video.  Some nice new items coming with DR18.  Think I'm going to hold off until full version is released.  I'm just not big on Betas.
2022-5-7
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Recently tried using the object tracking feature in the DaVinci Resolve, but couldn't get it to work (I was trying to blur an offensive text in a sign that was attached to a car). I'll have to admit though that the circumstances that the tracking AI had to work with were challenging, as there were a lot of people and some static objects near the spot where the sign originally appeared. After multiple attempts I just gave up and cut off the scene. I'll have to try again later and see if it works better with an object that has a stronger contrast between it and the background.
2022-5-12
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-12 13:28
Recently tried using the object tracking feature in the DaVinci Resolve, but couldn't get it to work (I was trying to blur an offensive text in a sign that was attached to a car). I'll have to admit though that the circumstances that the tracking AI had to work with were challenging, as there were a lot of people and some static objects near the spot where the sign originally appeared. After multiple attempts I just gave up and cut off the scene. I'll have to try again later and see if it works better with an object that has a stronger contrast between it and the background.

another video that might help with your situation.  v18 is still in beta so perhaps there is an opportunity to provide feedback on how to yet improve the tracker.

2022-5-12
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

The Saint Posted at 5-12 13:33
another video that might help with your situation.  v18 is still in beta so perhaps there is an opportunity to provide feedback on how to yet improve the tracker.

https://youtu.be/VpGiuKzRWtU

Thanks, I'll have to check out that video when I have the right time and place for that :-)
2022-5-12
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

The Saint Posted at 5-12 13:33
another video that might help with your situation.  v18 is still in beta so perhaps there is an opportunity to provide feedback on how to yet improve the tracker.

https://youtu.be/VpGiuKzRWtU

Watched the later video. That mesh tool sure looks interesting. Not sure if that will help in my case, but I won't lose anything if I try that. Thanks for linking the video, I'll report here if I get it to work :-)
2022-5-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good tutorial. I use this a lot in 17
2022-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now