Anyone with an RC Pro and high mileage answer a question for me?
743 3 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone with an RC Pro and high mileage (at least 1 million feet or more please) answer a question for me?  

When you go into Profile -> More (under your flight distance) how long does the table of previous flights take to load?   

With other 500 flights on my iphone its near instant,  on the Smart Controller or Android phone it can take a few minutes to load.    Im wondering if the new RC Pro fixes this issue?
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI RC Pro can give out the best information with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.
2022-5-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi DAFlys,

as you can see from my profile, I am the "right person" to answer your question...
I always (!) use the RC Pro to control my Mavic 3.

- If I switch on the RC Pro now (M3 stays off), it took about 6 - 7 s for the table of all flights to load.

- When I start the Fly app on my SAMSUNG S20 (I don't even use this smartphone to control the drone), it actually takes a few minutes before the flight data is finally displayed...

- On my iPhone (I only use it occasionally for the Virtual Fly App for DJI FPV for training), then the flight data is displayed in the Fly App after a few seconds...

I hope this information is meaningful enough for you...

Many greetings
Frank
2022-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 5-8 08:50
Hi DAFlys,

as you can see from my profile, I am the "right person" to answer your question...

Thanks.  You’ve confirmed that the new remote fixes the load times.     I’ve been getting quite depressed how long android and the smart controller take to load the list compared to near instand on my iPhone.  
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules