Mavic Mini Ultra Relaxation Flight
1113 25 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4584121 ft
Austria

This flight will go on and on. Sit back, relax, grab a glass of wine. Take your blood pressure before and after:

2022-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, spectacular scenery.    Excellent job on this compilation Markus.  Really enjoyed watching.  
2022-5-7
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-7 06:41
Wow, spectacular scenery.    Excellent job on this compilation Markus.  Really enjoyed watching.

Thank you! I went through my drone library of 3 years and looked for sequences were I was flying straight. My Mini 1 :-) Maybe I upgrade this year. Maybe not.
2022-5-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Simply magnificent.
2022-5-7
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

Blériot53 Posted at 5-7 07:01
Simply magnificent.

Thank you! I reworked my old footage in DaVinci Resolve and in many cases the results are just great. I squeeze every bit out of my good old Mini 1.
2022-5-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-7 07:03
Thank you! I reworked my old footage in DaVinci Resolve and in many cases the results are just great. I squeeze every bit out of my good old Mini 1.

I too love the Mini One.
2022-5-7
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Not for me, mate. Relaxation videos make me aggressive ;-) Beautiful nature though...
2022-5-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely video!
2022-5-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

I really like the music too btw!
2022-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-5-8
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

Montfrooij Posted at 5-8 00:25
I really like the music too btw!

Thank you! I am happy that I have found the artist Danya Vodovoz (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcwZT1x-BUHcWNagbcDccQ) who provides great music for channels. Decent music makes or breaks such drone videos.
2022-5-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-8 01:10
Thank you! I am happy that I have found the artist Danya Vodovoz (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcwZT1x-BUHcWNagbcDccQ) who provides great music for channels. Decent music makes or breaks such drone videos.

Ah nice.
Thanks!
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Lovely footage, Markus! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-7 06:50
Thank you! I went through my drone library of 3 years and looked for sequences were I was flying straight. My Mini 1 :-) Maybe I upgrade this year. Maybe not.

You're very welcome.    I passed the Mini down to my grandson and he still flies it regularly.  I'm looking at the Mini 3 Pro.  
2022-5-8
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 04:47
You're very welcome.    I passed the Mini down to my grandson and he still flies it regularly.  I'm looking at the Mini 3 Pro.

I wonder if I should skip on the Mini 2? Options and specs for the Mini 3 are still unclear to me.
2022-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-8 05:21
I wonder if I should skip on the Mini 2? Options and specs for the Mini 3 are still unclear to me.

You might be best to wait and see how the early reviews are for the Mini 3.  Specification wise It's definitely an upgrade over the Mini 2.  However, the price is increasing considerably.  Might be some Mini 2 sales coming after the release of the Mini 3.  
2022-5-8
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 05:34
You might be best to wait and see how the early reviews are for the Mini 3.  Specification wise It's definitely an upgrade over the Mini 2.  However, the price is increasing considerably.  Might be some Mini 2 sales coming after the release of the Mini 3.

good points, I hope for those sales. The biggest problem with the Mini 1 is the range/connection.
2022-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-8 05:37
good points, I hope for those sales. The biggest problem with the Mini 1 is the range/connection.

Mini 2 has much better connectivity than the original Mini.  The Mini 3 will have even better connectivity as it will use Occusync 3.  
2022-5-8
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 05:48
Mini 2 has much better connectivity than the original Mini.  The Mini 3 will have even better connectivity as it will use Occusync 3.

Yes, the connectivity of the Mini 2 is a major plus over the Mini 1. The Mini 3 seems to have made the greatest progress in terms of the camera, low light and stuff.
2022-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-8 05:59
Yes, the connectivity of the Mini 2 is a major plus over the Mini 1. The Mini 3 seems to have made the greatest progress in terms of the camera, low light and stuff.

It will definitely be interesting to see the actual user reviews when the Mini 3 pro is released.

2022-5-8
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 06:09
It will definitely be interesting to see the actual user reviews when the Mini 3 pro is released.

I am sure it is going to be the greatest 249g drone ever. For me thje price point is important and I'd like to understand the different versions beside the pro version soon. I'm on a budget after all ;-)
2022-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-8 06:18
I am sure it is going to be the greatest 249g drone ever. For me thje price point is important and I'd like to understand the different versions beside the pro version soon. I'm on a budget after all ;-)

I hear you and the good news is there is no rush to buy.  Just figure out what fits your needs and budget and go with that.  Drones are like smartphones, something new and more exciting comes out every six months to a year.  Sometimes its not always wise to be an early adopter (or beta tester as some say).  Just take a look at the Mavic 3 debacle.  
2022-5-8
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-8 06:32
I hear you and the good news is there is not rush to buy.  Just figure out what fits your needs and budget and go with that.  Drones are like smartphones, something new and more exciting comes out every six months to a year.  Sometimes its not always wise to be an early adopter (or beta tester as some say).  Just take a look at the Mavic 3 debacle.

You are spot on! And in all honesty I can still push my Mini 1 harder. I have flown it a lot but I have flown it on the conservative side of things. The little bugger gives me great footage!
2022-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-8 06:36
You are spot on! And in all honesty I can still push my Mini 1 harder. I have flown it a lot but I have flown it on the conservative side of things. The little bugger gives me great footage!

No doubt.  There are a lot of Minis still flying and providing lots of fun for the pilots.  

Hope you have a great week.
2022-5-9
Use props
MarkusLNZ
lvl.4
Austria

I also used his music here:

Sadly no drone footage as drones are a no-go on NCL. Some DI Osmo footage though, love the Osmo ;-)

2022-5-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MarkusLNZ Posted at 5-29 10:34
I also used his music here:

https://youtu.be/EJ1Mpvj_a-g

Still great song (and lovely footage!)
2022-5-29