The gimbal moves the phone limp ...
2090 14 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

Hello and welcome,
I just bought a gimbal, after the first start it did an update. It seemed to me that it works normally, and until today, when I wanted to record something, when the gimbal stood on three legs, I noticed that the image I was recording was moving slightly !! I have noticed that this OM5 gimbal arm just moves which makes it useless. Is there a way to fix this problem? Do you have to hand it over to the service? The phone I use is the Iphone 13PRO

2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to remove your phone on the holder and re-balance it again then perform the gimbal calibration via the DJI Mimo app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-8 00:40
Hi, we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to remove your phone on the holder and re-balance it again then perform the gimbal calibration via the DJI Mimo app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have already done it as well as with other phones of all sizes. Still the same! Initially, when the gimbal takes off and is in a vertical position, that's ok ... the problems start when I change to a horizontal position. It doesn't matter what size the phone is, as well as whether it has a connection to the MIMO application. The problem occurs only in the horizontal position, and I record (16: 9), which for now disqualifies the gimbal from use, and it is just unpacked, so the problem is from the very beginning.
2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_CYvVciXrKM2g
New

Netherlands

Yes, I have exactly the same problem with my new OM5. Please help!
2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_CYvVciXrKM2g
New

Netherlands

2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MaxeeRC Posted at 5-8 04:39
I have already done it as well as with other phones of all sizes. Still the same! Initially, when the gimbal takes off and is in a vertical position, that's ok ... the problems start when I change to a horizontal position. It doesn't matter what size the phone is, as well as whether it has a connection to the MIMO application. The problem occurs only in the horizontal position, and I record (16: 9), which for now disqualifies the gimbal from use, and it is just unpacked, so the problem is from the very beginning.

Hi, MaxeeRC. Sorry for the accident. Please contact our support via support@dji.com to start a replacement case and send it in, we will help to take care of it. Besides, could you please PM me with your SN? We will keep an eye on your case and try our best to help you out. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_CYvVciXrKM2g Posted at 5-8 07:35

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further confirmation? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 5-8 19:31
Hi, MaxeeRC. Sorry for the accident. Please contact our support via  to start a replacement case and send it in, we will help to take care of it. Besides, could you please PM me with your SN? We will keep an eye on your case and try our best to help you out. Thank you.

Hi,
I sent a message to SUPORT's address. I also provided a link to my topic on your forum. What SN number should I send you? Is this the gimbal number or the replacement case number that will be assigned to me?
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MaxeeRC Posted at 5-8 20:43
Hi,
I sent a message to SUPORT's address. I also provided a link to my topic on your forum. What SN number should I send you? Is this the gimbal number or the replacement case number that will be assigned to me?

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Please provide us with both your case number and SN via PM. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MaxeeRC Posted at 5-8 04:39
I have already done it as well as with other phones of all sizes. Still the same! Initially, when the gimbal takes off and is in a vertical position, that's ok ... the problems start when I change to a horizontal position. It doesn't matter what size the phone is, as well as whether it has a connection to the MIMO application. The problem occurs only in the horizontal position, and I record (16: 9), which for now disqualifies the gimbal from use, and it is just unpacked, so the problem is from the very beginning.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period for each part, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-5-9
Use props
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 5-8 19:31
Hi, MaxeeRC. Sorry for the accident. Please contact our support via  to start a replacement case and send it in, we will help to take care of it. Besides, could you please PM me with your SN? We will keep an eye on your case and try our best to help you out. Thank you.

I wrote a message this morning to this address but so far no reply ...
2022-5-9
Use props
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-9 03:25
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period for each part, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

These pages from the given links do not open for me! An error pops up.
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MaxeeRC Posted at 5-9 08:19
I wrote a message this morning to this address but so far no reply ...

Sorry for the late reply. We have received your case number and SN. Please rest assured we will keep an eye on your case. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-9
Use props
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 5-9 22:24
Sorry for the late reply. We have received your case number and SN. Please rest assured we will keep an eye on your case. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

OKAY,
Today I sent my new GIMBAL OM5 to your service, I am curious what they will find there. As I think, this is not an isolated case, and the gimbal has a factory defect ... or its given batch. I hope that I will receive a product free of defects soon, because I am disappointed immediately after taking it out of the box, the product is unusable because of the above-described defect and all my plans related to it have been ruined.
2022-5-11
Use props
MaxeeRC
lvl.2
Germany

Hello, I would like to inform everyone that the repair in the DJI service looks successful! The first tests do not show an error that the gimbal had. As far as I know, the gimbal motherboard has probably been replaced. I hope he won't be a problem anymore.
2022-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules