2139 8 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been studying all the available information on the Mini 3, and I must say that, for the prices, the Air 2S is looking like better value.
2022-5-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unless ya live in Europe and other places that require sub 250g for certain flights
2022-5-7
Use props
DVDB66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1294764 ft
Austria

I am thinking very hard about this, too. My main reason to be undecided whether to buy a Mini 3 or an Air 2S is also related to weight but mainly something else: the full sensor that the Air 2S has. At the end it's not about specs but about the image. I'll wait the first tests and tryouts and will look for what people say about video image quality, the new sensor and - the new raw mode, which is essential for me as a filmmaker.

The price is not so much the issue, and if it ends up that I'll buy both, so be it. But maybe it'll be the Mini 3 first and the Air 3S later (the Air three ess, yessss )
2022-5-7
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

I’m not sure why people compare the Mini line with any other DJI drone. The Mini exists for people like me who want the best features and quality possible without having to register my drone and go to flight school. If you don’t need to do that and/or already have your license the Mini isn’t for you.
2022-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depends.  In EU Air2S will be renegaded to open empty countryside only.  You’ll have to be 150 meters in all directions away from people/property/structures/beaches/parks.  Mini 3 has the same wind resistance and can overfly people in comparison.
2022-5-7
Use props
DVDB66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1294764 ft
Austria

Update - the controller seems to be gorgeous (although there are no official specs out yet):
2022-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Air2s is a great drone but because of the weight issue its hard to compare these drones.
2022-5-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also, cost is prohibited (for me) when you then add the RC Pro to the Air 2s, matey in the video is saying the price is £865 (i think it was) for the AC and screened RC, IF that is the price then its a no brainer, ya looking at that price just for the RC Pro. It would be nice to have a screened RC, just a shame there's no allowance for 3rd party apps..
2022-5-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 5-7 18:52
Also, cost is prohibited (for me) when you then add the RC Pro to the Air 2s, matey in the video is saying the price is £865 (i think it was) for the AC and screened RC, IF that is the price then its a no brainer, ya looking at that price just for the RC Pro. It would be nice to have a screened RC, just a shame there's no allowance for 3rd party apps..

Got to agree with you Bashy on it being a shame about not being able to add 3rd party Apps.  That is one of the things I like about the RC Pro that I got with the Air 2S bundle.  
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules