Samsung S22 Ultra DJI mini 2 controller charging issue
3573 23 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236211 ft
Netherlands

When i connect the mini 2 controller to my s22 ultra and turn on the controller, it seems to lose connection every x seconds. A charging indicator pops up on my phone screen and dissapear every x seconds. It wont connect to the drone.

I tried another cable, powering off and on. Normal charging on phone works without a problem. Does anyone recognize this problem or have an solution.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. May I confirm if the phone could connect to the remote controller and did't lose the connection when you tried another cable?
2022-5-7
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thats correct. I tried another brand new cable as well. Also different normal charging cables.
2022-5-8
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Netherlands

It does connect because the charging percentage pop up shows for a second, then after a few seconds the charging pop up shows up again and this keeps repeating. So its connecting and disconnecting on its own or so it seems
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MarcoDJIMini2 Posted at 5-8 03:25
It does connect because the charging percentage pop up shows for a second, then after a few seconds the charging pop up shows up again and this keeps repeating. So its connecting and disconnecting on its own or so it seems

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For this case, we suggest you use another cable which can contact the phone normally.
2022-5-8
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Netherlands

To bad, same result every 10 seconds the charging icon pops up i haven't flown my mini 2 for weeks now and getting desperate
Screenshot_20220509-212752_Gallery.jpg
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MarcoDJIMini2 Posted at 5-9 11:29
To bad, same result  every 10 seconds the charging icon pops up  i haven't flown my mini 2 for weeks now and getting desperate

We noticed that you mentioned that you tried another cable and it works without a problem. May I double confirm whether the charging icon will also constantly pop up when using this cable? If it's convenient, you can try to clean the connection port of the remote controller and your phone to see if it helps. If possible, please test with another mobile device to see if the issue still exists.
2022-5-9
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Netherlands

No, the phone charges with no problem with another canle, no repeating charging icon either. Other cable from the remote doesnt work. I switched off (super) fast charging and restarted my phone, that does work so far. So in case someone else has the same problem, this may solve the problem. Thx for the other advise
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MarcoDJIMini2 Posted at 5-9 21:11
No, the phone charges with no problem with another canle, no repeating charging icon either. Other cable from the remote doesnt work. I switched off (super) fast charging and restarted my phone, that does work so far. So in case someone else has the same problem, this may solve the problem. Thx for the other advise

Glad to know you've solved the issue. In addition, thank you for sharing your experience here. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-9
Use props
BigEdAssassin
New
Flight distance : 15922 ft
United States

I am having the same issue that popped up out of nowhere??!!  I am leaving to the head on vacation Friday and was pumped up about getting drone pics and vids.  But now I am stuck with the rapid connecting disconnecting issues.  I tried to turn off all battery functions and it still didn't work.  Anyother solutions?
2022-7-17
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Netherlands

That is a bummer, did you restart your phone after disabling quick charge? Maybe you can try to reset your cache in the app also, seems to be the solution to other problems to. Good luck!
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_jdq7sZukDTdI
New

Canada

I am having the same issue. I never had this happen with my mavic mini but I just tried to use my mini 3 pro for the first time and it is constantly popping up the battery charging icon
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_jdq7sZukDTdI Posted at 9-24 15:17
I am having the same issue. I never had this happen with my mavic mini but I just tried to use my mini 3 pro for the first time and it is constantly popping up the battery charging icon

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Please ensure the cable is plugged in well. If possible, please test with another cable or phone to see if the charging message still pops up constantly.
2022-9-24
Use props
fans97af69ce
New

United States

Having the same issue. Tried with my wife's phone and it worked but I can't use her phone every time I want to fly. It used to work for me and randomly stopped working out of nowhere. I've tried allowing all permissions, clearing cache, data, disabling fast charging, restarting, reinstalling, everything. Nothing is working. Charging icon appears and disappears when I plug in my phone.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans97af69ce Posted at 12-30 23:34
Having the same issue. Tried with my wife's phone and it worked but I can't use her phone every time I want to fly. It used to work for me and randomly stopped working out of nowhere. I've tried allowing all permissions, clearing cache, data, disabling fast charging, restarting, reinstalling, everything. Nothing is working. Charging icon appears and disappears when I plug in my phone.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try with different cables or if have you ever observed that along which direction the connection remains longer?
2022-12-31
Use props
fans97af69ce
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-31 00:12
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try with different cables or if have you ever observed that along which direction the connection remains longer?

Yes I also tried different cables. I didn't really notice any difference in how long the connection stayed. Charging icon appears and disappears on my phone about every 5 seconds.
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans97af69ce Posted at 12-31 10:51
Yes I also tried different cables. I didn't really notice any difference in how long the connection stayed. Charging icon appears and disappears on my phone about every 5 seconds.

May we know did you try with different phones?
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_QYa6KxznpDcG
New

United States

Same issue with my new s23 ultra. I have tried all suggestions and nothing has worked. As soon as I plug into the remote the charging notification flashes on and off repeatedly until I unplug. Has dji come up with a fix to this problem? Old note 10 works but I don't plan on keeping it.
2023-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_QYa6KxznpDcG Posted at 9-22 05:11
Same issue with my new s23 ultra. I have tried all suggestions and nothing has worked. As soon as I plug into the remote the charging notification flashes on and off repeatedly until I unplug. Has dji come up with a fix to this problem? Old note 10 works but I don't plan on keeping it.

Hi, djiuser_QYa6KxznpDcG. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, are you using an RC-N1 like the photo below?
2023-9-22
Use props
djiuser_7oopKES1u0DS
New

United States

MarcoDJIMini2 Posted at 2022-5-8 03:23
Thats correct. I tried another brand new cable as well. Also different normal charging cables.

Mine does the same thing
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_7oopKES1u0DS
New

United States

Mine is a S23 Ultra. And it does the same charging pop-ups. Every few seconds I can use my son's older phone and it'll work. But it will not work on my S23 Ultra. I just keep same charging Symbol pop-up.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_7oopKES1u0DS Posted at 11-23 15:09
Mine is a S23 Ultra. And it does the same charging pop-ups. Every few seconds I can use my son's older phone and it'll work. But it will not work on my S23 Ultra. I just keep same charging Symbol pop-up.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could try follow the below steps and try if it helps. Thanks.

1. Please try to use with another cable.
2. Please also clean the connection port of the remote controller and your phone.
2023-11-23
Use props
Herby1301
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77828 ft
Switzerland

RE: Samsung S20 Ultra DJI MAVIC2 PRO Kontroller

BigEdAssassin Posted at 2022-7-17 09:29
I am having the same issue that popped up out of nowhere??!!  I am leaving to the head on vacation Friday and was pumped up about getting drone pics and vids.  But now I am stuck with the rapid connecting disconnecting issues.  I tried to turn off all battery functions and it still didn't work.  Anyother solutions?

ich habe das gleiche Problem. Ich habe aber gesehen wo das Problem ist. Vom ein und ausstecken hat es die Leiterbahnen auf der Platine des Kontrollers abgelöst. Zuerst noch ein neues Kabel gekauft. fR. 9.- WOHL ETWAS ÜBERTRIEN FÜR 10 cm KABEL. Apple grüsst.
Aber was mich noch viel mehr stört, dass das Handy geladen wird von der Kontroller Batterie. Was ich an Literatur gefunden habe lässt sich das bei ANDROID SYSTEMEN NICHT DEAKTIVIEREN, WOHL ABER BEI APPLE SYSTEMEN.
Habe eine 2. Akku gekauft der nach dreiviertel Jahr und defekt war. Es hat geheissen, dass es keine Garantie mehr ist. Das Wort " KULANZ "  ist bei DJI unbekannt. Leider sehr zum Ärgernis für die Kundschaft und kundenzufriedenheit.Gut gibt es noch andere ANBIETER MIT EBENBÜRTIGEN ANGEBOTEN.
Antworten dauern viel zui lang. Wenn ich eine Rezension schreiben müsste gäbe es nur 2 Sterne von 5.
Also Kundendienst und  vorallem die Kulanzleistungen  lassen sehr zu wünschen übrig.
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Herby1301 Posted at 12-10 21:15
ich habe das gleiche Problem. Ich habe aber gesehen wo das Problem ist. Vom ein und ausstecken hat es die Leiterbahnen auf der Platine des Kontrollers abgelöst. Zuerst noch ein neues Kabel gekauft. fR. 9.- WOHL ETWAS ÜBERTRIEN FÜR 10 cm KABEL. Apple grüsst.
Aber was mich noch viel mehr stört, dass das Handy geladen wird von der Kontroller Batterie. Was ich an Literatur gefunden habe lässt sich das bei ANDROID SYSTEMEN NICHT DEAKTIVIEREN, WOHL ABER BEI APPLE SYSTEMEN.
Habe eine 2. Akku gekauft der nach dreiviertel Jahr und defekt war. Es hat geheissen, dass es keine Garantie mehr ist. Das Wort " KULANZ "  ist bei DJI unbekannt. Leider sehr zum Ärgernis für die Kundschaft und kundenzufriedenheit.Gut gibt es noch andere ANBIETER MIT EBENBÜRTIGEN ANGEBOTEN.

Hi there, may I know the model of the device and controller you used?

Also for the battery issue, have you contacted with our service support before? You could share us the battery SN to double-confirm, thanks.
2023-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules