Please let us change focus on waypoints in track mode!!
1200 6 2022-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samskihero
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Timelapse mode already lets you do this so it's 110% possible, it just needs to be added in Track mode.
It would be an incredibly useful feature when using the RS2 on sliders when repeating movements that requires a short focus pull.

2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-7
Use props
JoshODBrown
New

Canada

I would really like to see this implemented, and like Samskihero mentioned, since you can do it in Timelapse mode, it should be possible in tracking mode as well. While I am capable of pulling focus on my lens during the tracking, if it was a shot i wanted to do over and over again, or if i was shooting myself, having the focus motor position set along with the waypoints would be a killer feature for me.
2022-9-16
Use props
MattSelvans
lvl.1

United Kingdom

don't understand why this feature isn't already integrated. One of the reasons I bought this gimbal was because I thought it had this feature
2-14 10:34
Use props
MattSelvans
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There have been other similar requests but no action so far.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-197387-1-1.html

https://forum.dji.com/thread-228434-1-1.html
2-14 10:35
Use props
Samskihero
lvl.1

United Kingdom

MattSelvans Posted at 2-14 10:34
don't understand why this feature isn't already integrated. One of the reasons I bought this gimbal was because I thought it had this feature

Sadly it will never be added, many companies fail software side and it's just not going to ever be implemented as an update.
2-14 10:36
Use props
ZmoothOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

Yes, I was pretty disappointed when I found out you couldn't set focus with DJI's Focus Motor on the waypoints (RS3 Pro).
It would have been such a good feature.

2-19 15:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules