Black Screen @ Samsung S22 Android 12
5320 16 2022-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stonkat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203921 ft

Poland

Hello,  I have DJI FPV COMBO (DJI FPV + Gogle V2) i have also Samsung S22 on Android 12. DJI FLY app starting i can see settings etc. but when i try to click on "GO FLY" blue button it's opening new tab but i can see nothing... just black screen without any symbols. Just black screen and back arrow on top left side of screen. Any idea how to make this running? DigiView 3rd app to view video from Gogle working fine.. Regarding DJI FLY app i tried to install 1.5.8(1600), 1.5.1 build 2025, without any results. Please help.
2022-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Android 12 has broken lots of apps.  You could try 1.5.10 from the download centre - https://www.dji.com/uk/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly but you may have to wait untill the S22 is on the supported list.  
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app using the link below for us to check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted after the test for us to help you further. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-5-8
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-8 17:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app using the link below for us to check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted after the test for us to help you further. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Hi, yes on the latest version i have same issue. Also  i flyed first time yesterday i do not have recorded yesterday flight, no logs. Btw i have flight drone cache: 53,1MB in the cache tab.

2022-5-9
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

update: flight logs working after 3 flights
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stonkat Posted at 5-9 07:45
update: flight logs working after 3 flights

Great! We're glad that the flight records are now working. Can you please confirm if you still experience an issue with the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-10
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 02:51
Great! We're glad that the flight records are now working. Can you please confirm if you still experience an issue with the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

yes, i have still black screen after "go fly" button click issue.
2022-5-10
Use props
megistas
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi. I am having the same black screen issue with S22 Ultra (snapdragon version). I have the DJI Fly app v1.6.1 but I have only a black screen after connecting the phone. It works perfectly well with my old phone, Galaxy Note 10 Plus.

Drone model: Mavic Mini
2022-5-24
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

now working fine on 1.6.1 (1025) thanks.
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_9uPR3ecDE2h3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

New to all of this. I have an s22 2 weeks old. Bought a mini se, when I first downloaded the dji fly app everything worked no problem. Now after the app has updated I get go fly press it and a black screen. No live feed, if I press the take picture button or video these take and save to the dji album but still no live feed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstall twice. Is this something to do with the s22 not being on the supported list for the dji mini se yet. Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_2tPYwYKi5wIl
lvl.1

South Africa

djiuser_9uPR3ecDE2h3 Posted at 6-19 11:46
New to all of this. I have an s22 2 weeks old. Bought a mini se, when I first downloaded the dji fly app everything worked no problem. Now after the app has updated I get go fly press it and a black screen. No live feed, if I press the take picture button or video these take and save to the dji album but still no live feed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstall twice. Is this something to do with the s22 not being on the supported list for the dji mini se yet. Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
Hi,
Do you perhaps have a personal and Work Profile on your phone? I have two S22's, one with a personal and work profile on - on this phone I only get a black video/camera feed.
On the phone with only one profile on, it works.
Not sure if it's some security setting that gets activated by the work profile security settings.

Litchi App however works on both phones, but I'm not a fan of their UI.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_xYnXlxkZY7qc
New

France

I'm also having the black screen issue with a Samsung S22. Only occurred since I updated the firmware 2 days ago. Since I have tried 4 older variants but none work (either black screen or don't even open due to a bug). It's kinda ruining my holiday at present. Any suggestions would be great!

Weirdly, once I reset the camera to factory settings in the DJI Fly menu and the live view worked for that flight. But the next time I opened it up it was back to black screen and nothing I could do to let me see what was going on.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_KPELN7ZX8Yt4
New

Sweden

Hello!
I also have the same problem
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_KPELN7ZX8Yt4
New

Sweden

Hello!
I also have the same problem
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_njcBEZKd8VF8
New

Canada

I am having  the same problem.
2022-8-16
Use props
IchBinSchizo
New

Germany

Setup:
S21 Ultra (latest android)
Mavic Pro Platinum

Problem:
Cant use DJI Go 4 (crashing after start)
DJI Fly cant select Mavic Pro Platinum. Only Mini, Mini SE, and newer drones.

Any Solutions?
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_aSWkkhdR0K6b
New

Ethiopia

After I Buy New Samsung Version 12 Phone My Mavic Drone Display Only Black Screen, Please Anyone Can Help Me
2022-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules