Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini SE Quick Shots
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coolbar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12444 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

When I use the Quick shot function, the drone flies out but stops at the end off the out flight. I have to manually bring it home.
The manual and YouTube vudeos show that it is suppossed to come home automatcaaly.
I have re- installed the software to my phone, and have updated the drone and controller.
Any tips and advice would be appercatied, on how to solve the problem.

Thanks

2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what Quickshot feature are you using with your DJI Mini SE? In addition, kindly please confirm what mobile device are you using for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
Coolbar
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-8 17:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what Quickshot feature are you using with your DJI Mini SE? In addition, kindly please confirm what mobile device are you using for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It only happens with the Rocket setting, the other three functions return automatically.
I am using  Samsung S10+ phone.
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Coolbar Posted at 5-9 08:36
It only happens with the Rocket setting, the other three functions return automatically.
I am using  Samsung S10+ phone.

Thank you for your response. I will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-11
Use props
Coolbar
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 06:00
Thank you for your response. I will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.

This is my first drone, so I am learning as I go along.
I am pleased with the build quality, and ease of use .
I am only using the cine setting till I get more proficient.
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules