Recording 6K
761 3 2022-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cinematic Trey
lvl.2
United States

Evening,

I've ran into some disappointments. Firstly the recording limits, Such as being forced between 6k and 4k depending on frame rates. I can understand some of the logic behind it but not completely in comparison to the competition being more flexible.

With that said. Recording 6K should not be a "If you have this" "If you have that" when loyal customers bought in early into a 7k camera. Your community should be rewarded with maximum quality out of the box(Besides raw, I get it). 6K should be available in every option.

Secondly, I hope my additional money into new CFexpress cards are worth it to get 6k recording. Let's say they are. At 512 then the attached screenshots are what I have to expect.  That's disappointing and I believe DJI can do better to loyal customers buying into a Gen1 product. Please.
Other than that, thank you for a great product.
Screenshot_20220508-223200.png
Screenshot_20220508-223730.png
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, Trey. Thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded your advice to our related team for further estimation. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-5-9
Use props
darealiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1146001 ft
Anguilla

i completely agree.
2022-8-17
Use props
CameraBry
lvl.1
United States

Its extremely frustrating how large the files are.  I've had to go back to HD because I have remote editors and I just can't justify what it would take to do the file transfers.  I don't need 6k, but I certainly want 4K to be a reasonable size.
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules