Battery Grip Stuck on
529 1 2022-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Josh3dm
New

Canada

Hello,

I pulled my Ronin-S out to use on a job, and when I finished, I noticed that the 4 lights on the grip were all on, solid. Didnt think much of it, then when I got home, all attempts at turning it off were unsuccessful.  I thought the lights were a glitch and it was powering off, but no, if I tried the click and click-hold, the lights would stay on, nothing would happen and the gimbal could still be powered on.

Anyone have any solutions to this?  

There is a firmware update available, though the app is not working and I cannot download it; however, this does not affect the grip at all.  The only way I can change the lights from being all on, is if I connect to the PC and not to a charger. It would start the charge up light sequence, but again when I unplug, they go back to all four lights stuck on.  Worried this is going to destroy the battery, as likely tomorrow morning it will be completely dead, and I will have to continue having it kill the battery after every use.

Thanks,
Josh
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to short press and then long press for a few seconds. Besides, connect the handle to the gimbal, use the standard charging cable and a charging adapter less than 24W to charge, and confirm whether the battery can be charged normally and whether there is electricity. Please try to download the app from our official website to perform the update. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/products/ronin-s. if it doesn't work, please provide us with a video related to this issue. You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules