PC Connection / RTMP / Mimo / Twitch
3641 4 2022-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viktoschi
lvl.1
Germany

Hi
i am looking for a replacement for the mimo app. its very painful because it interrupts very often the rtmp stream and i have to reconnect the cam and doing lots of steps to get it working again. costs lots of time. i hate this app.
is there a 3rd party app or something like a SDK to develop my own app which can run on a small linux device like raspberry ?
i am also looking for any github repos which contains software for dji actrion 1 and 2.
can someone share me some links?
i want to use the cam for live streaming to OBS / twitch.

kind regards
viktoria
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there viktoria. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application when operating your DJI camera for compatibility and reliability purpose. In addition since this is a 3rd party application that you need I hope that our fellow DJI members can give out the best information with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.
2022-5-9
Use props
Viktoschi
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-9 02:30
Hello there viktoria. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application when operating your DJI camera for compatibility and reliability purpose. In addition since this is a 3rd party application that you need I hope that our fellow DJI members can give out the best information with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.

i know i have installed that app.
but if i do 8 hour streams the app have to be always in foreground and the phone have to run. that is pain. i which i could setup an rtmp server and everytime i switch on the cam it connects to wifi and then to that server automatic without needing the app.
also the rtmp delay is pain. the stream to mimo app is realtime but over rtmp its not :/
next thing is if in streaming mode i have no access to camera features like zoom. display stays on all the time and heat up the device.
here is lot of space to improve.
are there any plan to implent a more modern stream protocol like NDI or SRT?
2022-5-9
Use props
Viktoschi
lvl.1
Germany

only thing i have found is that repo
https://github.com/drozdovoleg/DJI-Osmo-Action-command-research
but dont know how to use it and its for the action 1 ^^this commands could be used to create an Autoexec.ash scrript. the file is then put in the root of the SD card and will be executed when cam turns on.
i need something like this for action 2
setup RTMP and connect to my rtmp server :-)

2022-5-9
Use props
Viktoschi
lvl.1
Germany

found some open ports:
but not able to ssh to them
also tested adbshell
2022-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now