Samsung S20 and DJI FLY doesn't work anymore
10108 32 2022-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
randoland
New

France

Hi team,

i cannot run the DJI FLY app on my Samsung S20 Android 12.
I uninstalled the APP, downloaded the new version from the DJI web site , but i still have the same issue.
What solution i have to use my device ( excepted to uninstall the Android version )?

Thank you for your answer.
Regards

Fabrice
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fabrice. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will still persist and kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-9
Use props
randoland
New

France

Thank you for your answer, i just have a message as the app has a bug, that's all. the app is closed automatically ...I cannot buy another device because you app doesn't work on Android 12 .
The app downloaded from your web site , installed on an Android 11, theres is no issue. I tried from the smartphone of a friend. For me the issue comes from the Android 12 only.
2022-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

randoland Posted at 5-9 02:58
Thank you for your answer, i just have a message as the app has a bug, that's all. the app is closed automatically ...I cannot buy another device because you app doesn't work on Android 12 .
The app downloaded from your web site , installed on an Android 11, theres is no issue. I tried from the smartphone of a friend. For me the issue comes from the Android 12 only.

Android 12 broke lots of the DJI apps,   hopefully they will release a fix soon,    theres a big version due within the next week,   fingers crossed the fix is included in that.  
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

randoland Posted at 5-9 02:58
Thank you for your answer, i just have a message as the app has a bug, that's all. the app is closed automatically ...I cannot buy another device because you app doesn't work on Android 12 .
The app downloaded from your web site , installed on an Android 11, theres is no issue. I tried from the smartphone of a friend. For me the issue comes from the Android 12 only.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask did you uninstall the previous version and download the latest app through our website? May I confirm you mean the app cannot be installed or it will close immediately after you open it? If you mean the latter, please try to turn on the airplane mode and then try to open the app again to see if it works.
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_o2HwcFjKhLZH
New
Flight distance : 39314 ft
Russia

When can we expect a resolution to launch dji go4 issues? Samsung S20 plus, android 12.
2022-5-26
Use props
fans85dfdb51
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_o2HwcFjKhLZH Posted at 5-26 01:41
When can we expect a resolution to launch dji go4 issues? Samsung S20 plus, android 12.

How did you get on. Is there a fix yet?
I've just changed my phone to a Samsung S20 FE and now I can't fly my Mavic Pro. Very frustrating.
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_o2HwcFjKhLZH
New
Flight distance : 39314 ft
Russia

fans85dfdb51 Posted at 6-27 04:42
How did you get on. Is there a fix yet?
I've just changed my phone to a Samsung S20 FE and now I can't fly my Mavic Pro. Very frustrating.

I can not fly with S20 yet. Now I fly with my old phone galaxy S8((.
2022-7-9
Use props
djiuser_IjKebFRsAYYH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1616693 ft
United States

OMG it's been happening for weeks. Doesn't DJI receive crash reports ?!?! OMG
maxresdefault.jpg
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_Q5qaB8RGtyAO
New

Ireland

I am having the same problem since 6th of August 22. App downloads and installs from dji site. When I try to open it on my s20 plus it closes down straight away. I have the s20 and have been using it to fly my mavic air 2 for the last year and a half
2022-8-10
Use props
fansff837687
New
Flight distance : 45486 ft

Canada

I'm having the same problem, and I'm running a Samsung S20 Plus. I've never had a problem until the latest update. It tells me that the app has a bug, to clear the cache and try again. I've un-installed the app and then re-installed...same result. Now I have a completely useless drone with me on vacation. When will we finally see a fix?
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_7tIvjVLhZRsG
New

Malaysia

I have the same issue DJI Fly app crash whenever i launch it. use to work previously on my S22 ultra and S20+ as of August 8 nothing is working with the latest 1.6.9 i even downgrade to 1.5.1 and 1.4.2 nothing seem to work...and my USD 1000 drone now is useless.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_5VivJbnvq1hr
New

Canada

I woke up this morning and went to fly my mini 3 pro and to my surprise thr app crashed and closed.  I got an error message saying the software has a bug and needs to be corrected by the developer (DJI).  Why did it work for months straight and now won't open?  Come on DJI I spend like $1,500 on this thing and now it's a brick. HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_TSwENTxFJhTy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 601765 ft

Iran

Hi
I have same issues  my app today crashed and said there is a bug and I couldn't open the app
I have s21 and mini 2
2022-8-11
Use props
Havisis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264186 ft
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-10 01:29
We are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask did you uninstall the previous version and download the latest app through our website? May I confirm you mean the app cannot be installed or it will close immediately after you open it? If you mean the latter, please try to turn on the airplane mode and then try to open the app again to see if it works.

Hello.
I have Samsung A51 and it closed the Mimo app and Fly app immediately after I tryed to open either of them. I tryed to reinstall both but neither worked. I also tryed airplane mode but it had no effect.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_554dwcYtd9Sg
New

Morocco

The same for me with my pixel 6 I wanted to use the application on my phone to load videos but the application no longer works
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_Bbp9NZChav6C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341398 ft
United Kingdom

DjI... pleaded help.   Samsung S20... Go 4 app not working as of yesterday.  Uninstall and made sure using latest on your site.
No worky... please help!!!!
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_QUBwu8ElaxD1
New

Austria

Poprosím o riešenie problému s aplikáciou DJI Fly, nejde otvoriť po stiahnutí zo stránky dji/ download na telefon Samsung galaxy S20 FE5G  model SM-G781B/DS
Ďakujem !   ERIK
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_QUBwu8ElaxD1
New

Austria

Poprosím o riešenie problému s aplikáciou DJI Fly, nejde otvoriť po stiahnutí zo stránky dji/ download na telefon Samsung galaxy S20 FE5G  model SM-G781B/DS
Ďakujem!   ERIK
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_earhpTLaB1V7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89239 ft
Brazil

I'm using the 1.6.9 and having the same issue. Yesterday, GAVINHR relesead the 1.6.12 version, which is not on the official website, but I will try anyway. We'll see.
2022-8-12
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

WTF happened?!?!?! Is this a Google F up or is DJI a fail just like the CCP is?  Autel drones starting to look REALLY good.
We demand answers from the monkeys in the dev dept. (throws bannanas at them demanding answers)
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Havisis Posted at 8-11 11:34
Hello.
I have Samsung A51 and it closed the Mimo app and Fly app immediately after I tryed to open either of them. I tryed to reinstall both but neither worked. I also tryed airplane mode but it had no effect.

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
As for the DJI Mimo, you can try to download and install the beta app through the link below. https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/DPCnQNedAb8KMKz
PWD:gffkyo
2022-8-15
Use props
Havisis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264186 ft
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-15 01:31
We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
As for the DJI Mimo, you can try to download and install the beta app through the link below. https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/DPCnQNedAb8KMKz
PWD:gffkyo

Thank you very much. Fly 1.6.10 and Mimo 1.7.26 works correctly.
2022-8-22
Use props
MisganCZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1053 ft

Czechia

Great, now just a quick fix for the DJI GO4...
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Havisis Posted at 8-22 03:05
Thank you very much. Fly 1.6.10 and Mimo 1.7.26 works correctly.

You're welcome. Glad to know it works. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_SXeo5ZNJ25YT
New

Spain

hello
i have a same pb   drone dji mavic pro
and dji go 4 dont work on my samsung s20 fe 5g latest android firmware
have you got some bêta for fix the bug
thank you
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_SXeo5ZNJ25YT
New

Spain

hello  
i have the same pb  dji go 4 dont work on my samsung  s20 fe 5g lasted android firmware
my drone is a  dji mavic pro
have you got some bêta test until bug fix ?
thank you

2022-9-6
Use props
Yatomd
New
Israel

I have the same issue. It's been going on for months. What should I do? Uninstaller the app and installing the apk file.from the dji website does not solve the issue!!! When will dji fix this???? I cannot use the drone. This is very frustrating. For the removal of doubt, the app does not even load. It immediately shuts down.
2022-9-8
Use props
djiuser_agqreiM9wldM
New

Germany

Hello friends, I have exactly the same problem I have s20 samsung mobile but dji mimo doesn't open for me, please help me
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_agqreiM9wldM
New

Germany

Hello friends, I have exactly the same problem I have s20 samsung mobile but dji mimo doesn't open for me, please help me
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_tLenaITshPNz
New

Brazil

Same problem here. It´s frustrating.
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_tPbaWTFSGikC
New

Canada

I haven't flown mine in over a year because of this issue.  Has this been fixed yet?
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_tPbaWTFSGikC Posted at 9-21 20:20
I haven't flown mine in over a year because of this issue.  Has this been fixed yet?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble you're experiencing. If I may ask. Are you getting an error when installing the app or was it crashing? Thank you.
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules