DJI FPV - I Can't Take Off. What Am I Doing Wrong?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tavs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45600 ft
Taiwan

I hope the experts here can help me with this issue. For context, I've tried flying the FPV drone outdoors twice with the same result. I've added a few pictures and two short clips to provide additional information.

I have updated everything to the latest firmware updates, as shown in the pictures. However, I have yet to see why the drone isn't taking off. The only thing that I've noticed is the RED icon at the bottom, which I think might be the sensors?! For the most part, the propellers don't even spin up after pushing the joysticks inward/outward in the N mode.

I don't know where to go from here, and I hope I can get some answers from this community.

2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tavs. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI FPV. Since you are having this issue with your DJI FPV. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules