Upward Obstacle Avoidance Error on Air2s
1585 5 2022-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waynepj3gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

So I am getting an upward facing obstacle avoidance error on my Air 2s. The sensors beep as if something is there. Has anyone else encountered this? If so how did you address the issue?
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there waynepj3gmail.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error codes on the DJI Fly application and can you please post a screenshot of the error code please? In addition kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI Air 2S is up to date and then calibrate the vision sensor as well to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2022-5-9
Use props
waynepj3gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-9 21:34
Hello there waynepj3gmail.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error codes on the DJI Fly application and can you please post a screenshot of the error code please? In addition kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI Air 2S is up to date and then calibrate the vision sensor as well to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

Thank you. It's error code 180043. Upward vision sensor error. How do we fix this?
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there waynepj3gmail.com. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Since you are still having these erroe messages on the DJI Fly application. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_DKLShhEcfuVf
lvl.1

Kenya

I have almost the same problem code180043 and my drone can't  fly i have tried to callibrate using  dji assistant 2 and find no changes  ,i have conducted dji support they told me that the drone has an issue with the left upwards vision sensor and they don't give me the solutin on how to fix it anyone who knows how to fix it to help  plz
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_DKLShhEcfuVf Posted at 10-6 13:32
I have almost the same problem code180043 and my drone can't  fly i have tried to callibrate using  dji assistant 2 and find no changes  ,i have conducted dji support they told me that the drone has an issue with the left upwards vision sensor and they don't give me the solutin on how to fix it anyone who knows how to fix it to help  plz

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. If you have already tried calibrating it from the DJI Assistant 2 and still not fixed. We suggest sending the drone for repair: https://support.dji.com/. Have a great day.
2023-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules