DJI Mini 3 Pro Redefines What a Sub-249g Camera Drone Can Do
42458 200 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deebee5
New
Flight distance : 235988 ft
Germany

Out of how many single shots the DJI Mini 3 Pro panoramas are taken (each panorama)? And I hope these single shots are saved separately like with the Air 2S.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_olAelanNHRm0
New

Netherlands

Hi there, for the drone I will purchase the microsd with the highest GB. But for the DJI RC I do not know what is best.
Why should I even buy one, what benefits does it give me and what size will do?
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_d2Ae3rvHRmfU
New
Flight distance : 141926 ft
South Africa

I really hope the signal on the mini 3 pro is better than the mini se?
2022-5-13
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

STRICTLY EMBARGOED UNTIL MAY 10, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT

What does this mean?
2022-5-13
Use props
Chamanea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 999262 ft
  • >>>
New Caledonia

Hey DJI guys, looking forward to get the EU declaration of conformity (Red - 2014/53/UE) for the Mini 3, need this for being able to import it in my country..Can you point us to this document?
2022-5-13
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well we have ordered two units of rhe Mini 3 Pro, we hope to get them next week, and start making some interesting new content with them.

Quite excited to get them!
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_9Sqgq1nggGbE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12664 ft
Belgium

Personally I would really like it if the dials from the new dji RC would be customisable as well, this way you could eventually combine them with the c1 and c2 buttons to give them secondary functions while used together, for example change focus or shutter-speed
2022-5-14
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Is the lens a fixed aperture lens? Is the Flight controller dedicated to the Mini-3 Pro only?
2022-5-14
Use props
Daannie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123481 ft
Netherlands

I wil NEVER buy a new drone, while my old (mini 2) does NOT work with the MOST POPULAR phone, Galaxy S 22 ultra,.

DJI has a JOB to do!!!

Mini 3 BAN!
2022-5-15
Use props
Scaff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256608 ft
United Kingdom

Is the 3 backward compatible with my pro rm500 controller ?

Thank you
2022-5-16
Use props
djiuser_5yTXZrmX9jNY
New

Australia

Got a mini3 pro with a DJI RC, but tonight I cannot activate via DJI RC, showing an error message: activation failed, server error 500. Also in DJI Fly app, cannot find mini3 model to connect to or or choose  from, does anyone know why this happens ?
2022-5-16
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_5yTXZrmX9jNY Posted at 5-16 05:03
Got a mini3 pro with a DJI RC, but tonight I cannot activate via DJI RC, showing an error message: activation failed, server error 500. Also in DJI Fly app, cannot find mini3 model to connect to or or choose  from, does anyone know why this happens ?

I think they were restricted until today may 17th, we’ve seen lots of people in our groups activating them successfully today!
2022-5-17
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We are still waiting patiently for ours to arrive today, the DPD man is scheduled to deliver them at 15:00-16:00 local today.

Meanwhile this is the huge amount of Mini 3 units being shipped by our supplier last night!

Ours is in there somewhere!
C1349683-C2F6-469A-8DD6-E3592361F9F6.jpeg
AE3191BB-D33B-4EF2-A27C-F5D6DC4A0A96.jpeg
2022-5-17
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Love this!!!
2022-5-17
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

marcbou Posted at 5-12 06:48
If it had waypoints and SDK support like earlier DJI drones, I would buy one right away.

Otherwise, no thanks DJI. Hopefully a viable competitor that truly listens to customers will appear and offer what people want.

They did listen to us, thus the obstacle avoidance sensors
2022-5-17
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
United Kingdom

PedroH Posted at 5-11 10:55
Does anyone know if it will be possible to do live stream on Instagram with the DJI RC Controller? I mean... It has an amazing camera with portrait mode and it has been clearly thought to do content to post on social media...

I hope it does
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_PwoTHISgW6AO
New

Norway

I had a plan to buy my first drone under 250 grams and based on reviews was waiting for Dji mini 3 drone. Then started Russian invasion of Ukraine and Dji company gave to the Russian agressors software that made possible to locate the Ukrainian Dji drone operators and possibility to kill the Ukrainian soldiers fighting for the freedom of Ukraine. I will never buy a Dji product, so I will not be responsible for enrichment of people, who are killing innocent people in Ukraine. I will try to find a similar product made by a company owned by US or EU capital (not just produced there but in reality owned by a Chinese capital). Not easy task when the ownership of global companies is not so easy to reveal.
2022-5-18
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love my mini 2,  can't say I can justify going to the mini 3, but  tell me why I'm wrong.   The main thing I love about the mini is portability, so lugging another controller in addition to my phone isn't appealing.   I like to fly in sport FPV, and the mini 3 is no faster.   The camera sensor might improve low light photography, but that's not what I do.   I'm a good pilot,  and I just don't think the obstacle avoidance is that useful to me.    When I fly through trees, it's the twigs that get me, and I doubt it could sense them.
2022-5-18
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

CE 8km...
Buuuulllshiiiittt
Works only 500 meters in city!!!
Worst signal ever seen at a DJI drone...you can compare it with Tello)))))
2022-5-18
Use props
idarlund
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117421 ft
Norway

is it possible to install litchi on the new dji rc?
2022-5-18
Use props
fans72e8b49d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5188369 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey quick question? will the  mini 3 pro be available in North America before Christmas I would love to purchase one for my grandson
2022-5-18
Use props
Sys_Admin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1094311 ft
United Kingdom

Got my Mini 3 today but can only get 1KM MAX range in the open wild field. Less than half the distance of a mini 2 flying the same path. This is crazy. Others reporting the same. Using the RC Controller. And the RC controller has no HDMI out! This is not what I expected. If the range isn’t sorted out then I am sending this back.
2022-5-18
Use props
lpulp157
New
United States

Can you use DJI Smart Controller work with DJI Mini 3?
2022-5-18
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sys_Admin Posted at 5-18 15:56
Got my Mini 3 today but can only get 1km max range in the open wild field. Less than half the distance of a mini 2 flying the same path. This is crazy. Others reporting the same. Using the RC Pro too. And the Pro controller has no HDMI out! This is not what I expected. If the range isn’t sorted out then I am sending this back.

We’ve not had an issue with ours so far, but it seems the lack of an external antenna is the big issue related to flight distance.
2022-5-18
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lpulp157 Posted at 5-18 19:50
Can you use DJI Smart Controller work with DJI Mini 3?

DJI support have told us that there is a plan to update the smart controller firmware to support the Mini 3.

Although on the speed and ease of use of the new DJI RC that’s came with the mini 3 pro I suspect we will continue to use that.

We have noticed that as our smart controllers get older that seem to run slower and slower and have constant issues with the DJI go app crashing.

Personally I am very happy with the bundled DJI RC controller for the price!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 5-18 22:56
DJI support have told us that there is a plan to update the smart controller firmware to support the Mini 3.

Although on the speed and ease of use of the new DJI RC that’s came with the mini 3 pro I suspect we will continue to use that.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. At present, DJI Mini3 Pro only supports DJI RC. We have not received any notification of adaptation for other models. Please rest assured and keep attention to our website update notes. Thank you for your understanding and support.
About the information you mentioned, may we know through which channel you contacted our support?
2022-5-19
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

Can anyone advise if a standard 98W Apple (macbook pro) charger would be OK to charge the DJI RC with?
2022-5-19
Use props
Najki
New
Sweden

Hummm..... I am new here, and I can not find anywhere if it is possible to use the DJI mini 3 pro controller for DJI simulator? I need to know this so that I know if it is pointless or not for me to download it. Thank you!
2022-5-19
Use props
Sys_Admin
lvl.2
United Kingdom

TIMOTION STUDIO Posted at 5-19 01:09
Can anyone advise if a standard 98W Apple (macbook pro) charger would be OK to charge the DJI RC with?

Any USB C charger that is 45w or higher will work.
2022-5-19
Use props
Sys_Admin
lvl.2
United Kingdom

BarnSwallow Posted at 5-18 05:42
I love my mini 2,  can't say I can justify going to the mini 3, but  tell me why I'm wrong.   The main thing I love about the mini is portability, so lugging another controller in addition to my phone isn't appealing.   I like to fly in sport FPV, and the mini 3 is no faster.   The camera sensor might improve low light photography, but that's not what I do.   I'm a good pilot,  and I just don't think the obstacle avoidance is that useful to me.    When I fly through trees, it's the twigs that get me, and I doubt it could sense them.

I don't know why anyone would want to convince you otherwise but after getting the mini 3 - I can say stick to the mini 2 as its got better range, obstacle avoidance is a risk anyway and the camera is slightly better but probably not worth spending double the amount of the mini 2.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_E6s18eEG01BO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2048389 ft
United Kingdom

Is anyone else having problems with downloading hd images, videos and editing on the dji fly app with new dji mini 3 pro controller. You can only view low res footage on controller. When you try to download a hd version to then edit in the fly app, it states this remote doesn't support downloading connect to phone
2022-5-19
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

Sys_Admin Posted at 5-19 01:45
Any USB C charger that is 45w or higher will work.

It doesn't matter what the voltage is? Seems like 12v is required for the RC...
2022-5-19
Use props
Pitris
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi DJI, Mini 3 Pro is really nice piece of equipment, light and powerful BUT!!!Current situation with RC controller is crazy. RC is huge in comparison with dron itself. That does not make sense!!! For hiking and travelling If I want small and compact equipment the Mini 3 Pro is great choice but RC controller is killing because of size and weight.  I was disappointed when Air 2 come because its controller (same like Mini 3 pro) was much bigger than for Air 1 and offered LESS control items. For smaller Mini 3 it is completely non sense.  I understand if somebody want RC with display, why not, but give also choice for people who want drone+controller as much compact as possible because in backpack each litre of volume counting.
2022-5-19
Use props
Evangeline
lvl.3

United States

Just a simple question: can an Air2s battery charger also charge Mini 3 batteries? ...and both the standard and high-capacity Mini 3 battery types?
2022-5-19
Use props
Capital1983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5666 ft
United States

Does anyone know if the mini 3 pro will work with the rc pro controller that I have for my mavic 2 pro?  There is no update yet and I don’t see it as a drone on the screen, but I do see the mini 2 which gives me hope.
2022-5-19
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

Can anyone advise a couple of usb-c chargers for the RC? I can't seem to charge it further than 3 leds - even with a powerful 98w adapter...
2022-5-20
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 5-18 22:56

Although on the speed and ease of use of the new DJI RC that’s came with the mini 3 pro I suspect we will continue to use that.

Hi, can you tell me what charger you use for charging (especially the RC)?
2022-5-20
Use props
MurrayE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2352 ft
United States

Firstly, I am super excited to get this drone! With the ever increasing restrictions it was hard to let go of my Mavic's and the Mini 2 is fun but not the quality I wanted. I immediately bought the Mini 3 with RC and high power Fly-More kit which leads me to this question.

Why is the Fly-More kit so small? I've always bought it for my Mavic's and Mini 2 but I am surprised to see no ND Filters, USB power adapter or spare RC control sticks!? This adds another USD$83 to the USD$249 Fly-More Kit Plus which is damn annoying!

I completely understand the jump in drone price! To be honest Ive always thought DJI drones where underpriced. But USD$332 for the Mini 3 Fly-More is insane compared to the Mini 2 $150 Fly-More!

I'm also excited by the firmware upgrade to 10BIT!! Holy cow!! Please don't take my rant as not appreciating what DJI have done here. This is a fantastic drone! I just wish they where a bit fairer with the packages.
2022-5-20
Use props
P4 Drony
lvl.2
Flight distance : 755509 ft
Netherlands

The Mini 3 Pro is a nice drone but the smart controller lacks the best feature in Europe: the posibility to FCC hack.
2022-5-20
Use props
Disturbed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7326 ft
Germany

The Mini 3 looks pretty nice and has a lot of technique but i am afraid the weight will be a problem. I use to fly on beach areas and windy places, when i fly with my DJI Mini 1 i have massive problems while my Mavic 2 Pro hasn't. Can't wait to read first reviews.
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules