DJI Mini 3 Pro Redefines What a Sub-249g Camera Drone Can Do
42516 200 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wMpUzbTLst9j
New

Philippines

Can I use my phone Realme 9 pro to operate dji mini 2 combo?
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_DEY1fPE6ns8G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589393 ft
Poland

I want to take the Mavic Mini 3 Pro drone to Spain if this drone will not overheat in high temperatures in the sun ?
2022-5-23
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TIMOTION STUDIO Posted at 5-20 03:11
Hi, can you tell me what charger you use for charging (especially the RC)?

Yes bud we use one of these from Amazon.

It’s a ugreen 65w charger.

Supports fast charging too.
CC26B3E7-7BC6-4375-A769-8D2E0B80DB3D.jpeg
2022-5-23
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_DEY1fPE6ns8G Posted at 5-23 03:43
I want to take the Mavic Mini 3 Pro drone to Spain if this drone will not overheat in high temperatures in the sun ?

Ours gets very hot if you leave it sat on the floor powered up but not flying.

It does not seem to get hot when flying though.

I suspect it will not cope well in the high temps in Spain but bough.

We have flown our M2Pro is Spain in 40C heat no problem, as the on board fan keeps it cool.
2022-5-23
Use props
TIMOTION STUDIO
lvl.1
Netherlands

I just found out that I probably returned a perfectly fine mini 3 pro with RC because I wasn't aware I had to active the damn RC before being able to charge to 100%. FML
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_Vd4VLvd53SdU
lvl.1

Estonia

TIMOTION STUDIO Posted at 5-24 14:35
I just found out that I probably returned a perfectly fine mini 3 pro with RC because I wasn't aware I had to active the damn RC before being able to charge to 100%. FML

Was confused about that as well. After the activation RC battery was charged to 100%.
2022-5-24
Use props
Nyjoe84
New
Flight distance : 62 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m thinking about purchasing but I don’t know the estimate shipping time frame. When I place it in my cart it wont tell me till after I make the payment
2022-5-25
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

idarlund Posted at 5-18 09:51
is it possible to install litchi on the new dji rc?

You can’t install any extra apps on it, for a start there is not enough spare system memory.

Also as it ships It does not have a browser so will be difficult to launch a window to download apps.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_CtNPRhGOFToz
lvl.1

Canada

I'm in Canada. When should I see these on the shelves? I need one by mid June but don't want to risk delayed shipping on pre-order.
2022-5-26
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why do I get a ticklish feeling DJI is likely already working on a Mini 3s drone? One that features overhead sensors like the Air 2s? Inevitably such a drone would whereby fly indoors, and this Mini 3s drone would be equipped with additional upward sensors to fly practically automated indoors? Nobody has demonstrated whether the Mini 3 Pro drone can fly indoors? Without upward sensors, the Mini 3 Pro would be constrained by failing to limit its increasing aerial attitude and flying indoors at preset altitude not to malfunction indoors from not having the spatial reactionary result inflight? Of course, prop cages and resetting the pitch, yaw, and roll to have more subtle indoor activity could result in achieving excellent indoor results?
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_eZh0TrfUEatY
New

Belgium

Range very bad in Europe? What is the problem DJI? I want to buy a Mini 3 PRo, but i see the range in the reviewvideo’s is very bad and sad ( 2000 meter and no signal or just 1 block) and in America the range is very good. I want to buy one, but not when i see this…
2022-5-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

David Martin Graff Posted at 5-26 17:36
Why do I get a ticklish feeling DJI is likely already working on a Mini 3s drone? One that features overhead sensors like the Air 2s? Inevitably such a drone would whereby fly indoors, and this Mini 3s drone would be equipped with additional upward sensors to fly practically automated indoors? Nobody has demonstrated whether the Mini 3 Pro drone can fly indoors? Without upward sensors, the Mini 3 Pro would be constrained by failing to limit its increasing aerial attitude and flying indoors at preset altitude not to malfunction indoors from not having the spatial reactionary result inflight? Of course, prop cages and resetting the pitch, yaw, and roll to have more subtle indoor activity could result in achieving excellent indoor results?

I have flown mine indoors and had no issues, just need to set OA system to brake and off you go.
2022-5-28
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

Wow awesome
2022-5-28
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 14:49
Looking forward to receiving mine.  I hope that the DJI RC Pro controller I got with an Air 2S bundle will eventually be compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.

Wow awesome
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_a8Z8xxDBWjVE
lvl.1

Poland

Why we can’t copy files from drone to RC if there is installed SD card?
Why we can’t stream live while we can make update using hotspot on phone?
And last question, do I need to remove the gimbal protector if I only want to power on the drone and copy files?
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_a8Z8xxDBWjVE
lvl.1

Poland

David Martin Graff Posted at 5-26 17:36
Why do I get a ticklish feeling DJI is likely already working on a Mini 3s drone? One that features overhead sensors like the Air 2s? Inevitably such a drone would whereby fly indoors, and this Mini 3s drone would be equipped with additional upward sensors to fly practically automated indoors? Nobody has demonstrated whether the Mini 3 Pro drone can fly indoors? Without upward sensors, the Mini 3 Pro would be constrained by failing to limit its increasing aerial attitude and flying indoors at preset altitude not to malfunction indoors from not having the spatial reactionary result inflight? Of course, prop cages and resetting the pitch, yaw, and roll to have more subtle indoor activity could result in achieving excellent indoor results?

No, current sensors works only down front and rear. I checked it in my room. I can fly up till the ceiling and no warnings.
2022-5-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

2022-5-29
Use props
KPATTILA
New

Hungary

I'm very sorry that in the mini 3 pro, panoramic images cannot be saved image by image. I make a lot of spherical panoramas, I have both the Mavic 2 pro and the Mavic 3 pro, I was confident that the mini 3 pro could take photos upwards, so there would be less post-production, but unfortunately it can't. The auto-stitched panorama is never as good as what I take in PtGui, and I really miss that I can't stitch the images together, which is why I bought the mini 3 pro drone so I can use it where the heavier drones are subject to stricter rules . Maybe with a firmware update, is there a chance that the individual images in the store can be downloaded, not just the concatenated panorama?
2022-5-31
Use props
KPATTILA
New

Hungary

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 22:25
Hello, there. DJI RC does not support downloading photos in RAW format. And you can also check more information via this photo:

For more details, you can also check this link: https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/specs

If not in the raw form, but at least in jpg, we wouldn't be able to get photos for the panoramas? It could be put together much better manually, even in better resolution, and this little drone can be used in many places where their larger counterparts don’t. Exactly where it would be worth taking such panoramic pictures. Developers are asked to provide this option.
2022-5-31
Use props
SAPugh
New
Flight distance : 225387 ft
United States

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 5-25 22:07
You can’t install any extra apps on it, for a start there is not enough spare system memory.

Also as it ships It does not have a browser so will be difficult to launch a window to download apps.

From what I have read the RC controller for the Mini 3 Pro does not support apps. At lease not initially
2022-6-1
Use props
SAPugh
New
United States

Anyone else having issues with delivery? I received a tracking number on May 26th. The tracking simply states a label was created (UPS). It has now been 6 days and it still just shows label created, no first scan, no in transit data. Today was my estimated delivery date. DJI support blamed UPS but that is BS. UPS scans all packages upon receipt. They do not wait 6 days.

So it appears DJI created shipping labels without actually having the product to ship.
2022-6-1
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12054 ft
United States

SAPugh Posted at 6-1 10:22
Anyone else having issues with delivery? I received a tracking number on May 26th. The tracking simply states a label was created (UPS). It has now been 6 days and it still just shows label created, no first scan, no in transit data. Today was my estimated delivery date. DJI support blamed UPS but that is BS. UPS scans all packages upon receipt. They do not wait 6 days.

So it appears DJI created shipping labels without actually having the product to ship.

I received a tracking number and shipped message on 5-27, UPS site reads Estimated delivery
Tomorrow, June 02 between 12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.  I guess I will find out tomorrow.  its a partial delivery as the fly more combo is estimated to ship on 6-27
2022-6-1
Use props
PedroH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286421 ft
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-11 20:24
Hello, there. DJI Mini 3 Pro support live streaming. Thank you again for your support.

Hey, there! How can I do that then?
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PedroH Posted at 6-1 15:25
Hey, there! How can I do that then?

Hello, When using DJI RC-N1 remote controller with your mobile device, you can live stream via DJI Fly:
Tap “GO FLY” in DJI Fly, tap “…” in the upper right corner > “Transmission”, and then choose a live streaming platform, which contains RTMP and WeChat. Note to input the RTMP address as below: RTMP address/stream key. Please do add the “/” forward slash between the RTMP address and the stream key. Only in this way, can the live streaming screen be displayed.
Note:
Currently, the DJI RC remote controller cannot support live streaming.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448773 ft
United States

DJI mini 3 is just a small mavic air 2..or 2s.. with frog eyes...

2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_KXOjqkB2Rd7f
New

Portugal

I was wondering if they already solved the problems with the RC?
2022-6-2
Use props
quasimuody
lvl.1
Poland

I have a problem with my mini 3 pro. When it is turned on and not fly, the temperature is too high ... I think it's the fault of 249g and passive cooling;)
PS: i have problem with rc range poor too ;)
2022-6-2
Use props
SAPugh
New
United States

Dloines Posted at 6-1 14:34
I received a tracking number and shipped message on 5-27, UPS site reads Estimated delivery
Tomorrow, June 02 between 12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.  I guess I will find out tomorrow.  its a partial delivery as the fly more combo is estimated to ship on 6-27

When you look at shipment progress does it show a first scan or any in transit information? Mine STILL does not
2022-6-2
Use props
SAPugh
New
United States

Dloines Posted at 6-1 14:34

When you look at shipment progress does it show a first scan or any in transit information? Mine STILL does not
2022-6-2
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
United States

SAPugh Posted at 6-2 08:01

no, not finding that information
2022-6-2
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
United States

Dloines Posted at 6-2 08:47
no, not finding that information

contacted DJI and got the followinger checking it here, according to the most up-to-date information, your package has arrived at the UPS site (Gardena, CA) for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. Based on UPS feedback, the tracking information is expected to be updated no later than June 4th local time.

I have a motorcycle trip to the Great Smoky Mountains next Thursday hoping to have it before I leave fingers crossed....
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa
lvl.1
United States

Trying to figure out where my mini 3 is. DJI says they shipped it May 29th. Its now June 2nd UPS says only the label was created on May 26th.
2022-6-2
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
United States

Dloines Posted at 6-2 11:39
contacted DJI and got the followinger checking it here, according to the most up-to-date information, your package has arrived at the UPS site (Gardena, CA) for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. Based on UPS feedback, the tracking information is expected to be updated no later than June 4th local time.

I have a motorcycle trip to the Great Smoky Mountains next Thursday hoping to have it before I leave fingers crossed....

just checked the UPS tracking, and it is now showing the normal scan and depart information I should get it a day before my trip.     
06/03/2022
1:17 A.M.        On the Way
Departed from Facility
Gardena, CA, United States
2022-6-3
Use props
ReMiA
lvl.1

Netherlands

Can i use my 65W HP laptop charger to charge the Mini 3 Pro and DJI Smart RC ?
Or would this give risk of damaging the drone ...

Specifications of the HP charger:
Output Voltage and Current:   5V - 3A  /  9V - 3A  /  12V - 5A  /  15V - 4.33A  /  20V - 3.25A
Maximum Power:   65W

The manual states a maximum voltage of 12V for the drone and 5V for the RC

2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_8ph2hN2Xd3Hb
New

Puerto Rico

Do you ship to Puerto Rico?
2022-6-4
Use props
NewbieKinobi
New

United States

Any idea how to contact support? Seems like ways to contact support is just going around the bush. Need to claim warranty or replacement or return. My RC controller is not getting fully charged.
2022-6-4
Use props
Sparky Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1621112 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

https://www.google.com/
2022-6-5
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NewbieKinobi Posted at 6-4 12:18
Any idea how to contact support? Seems like ways to contact support is just going around the bush. Need to claim warranty or replacement or return. My RC controller is not getting fully charged.

I’m having the same issue with support.

I am in communication with DJI support , but it seems that lots of my messages are not getting though.

This is the message sending error I get?
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following address failed:

support@dji.com:
       SMTP error from remote server for GREETING command, host: mail.djicorp.com (202.66.152.220) reason: 554-mail.djicorp.com
554 Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending M
TA's poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, pl
ease contact the intended recipient via alternate means.

Does anyone have another method of contact for DJI support?
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_5mG3j8UBcBzh
New

Netherlands

Please release the SDK for this drone asap...
2022-6-5
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
United States

Dloines Posted at 6-3 03:16
just checked the UPS tracking, and it is now showing the normal scan and depart information I should get it a day before my trip.     
06/03/2022
1:17 A.M.        On the Way

just received notification and tracking number forf the Fly More Package is ready to be received by UPS for shipping, probably another 3 days before it ships....
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules