DJI Mini 3 Pro Redefines What a Sub-249g Camera Drone Can Do
42531 200 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 6-5 03:24
I’m having the same issue with support.

I am in communication with DJI support , but it seems that lots of my messages are not getting though.

Hello, there. We will check and reply to you as soon as possible. And we have also sent you PM.  Please have a check.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NewbieKinobi Posted at 6-4 12:18
Any idea how to contact support? Seems like ways to contact support is just going around the bush. Need to claim warranty or replacement or return. My RC controller is not getting fully charged.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. We saw that you have already contacted our support via Email. If you have any needs or questions, you can also ask us. And could you please also tell us how you contact our support before? We would like to check this problem too. Thanks in advance.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_dYpw7AzSoSNa Posted at 6-2 19:40
Trying to figure out where my mini 3 is. DJI says they shipped it May 29th. Its now June 2nd UPS says only the label was created on May 26th.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. May I confirm how you contact our support? We will check and keep you updated. We have also checked, your order is now on the way, please rest assured.
2022-6-7
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12054 ft
United States

SAPugh Posted at 6-1 10:22
Anyone else having issues with delivery? I received a tracking number on May 26th. The tracking simply states a label was created (UPS). It has now been 6 days and it still just shows label created, no first scan, no in transit data. Today was my estimated delivery date. DJI support blamed UPS but that is BS. UPS scans all packages upon receipt. They do not wait 6 days.

So it appears DJI created shipping labels without actually having the product to ship.

did you receive yours yet?   I just received a txt from UPS:Your package is arriving tomorrow.
From DJI SERVICE LLC
Scheduled Delivery
Wednesday 06/08/2022

2022-6-7
Use props
NotAGyrados
lvl.1

United States

Nyjoe84 Posted at 5-25 06:18
I’m thinking about purchasing but I don’t know the estimate shipping time frame. When I place it in my cart it wont tell me till after I make the payment

The order lead time on mine is about 6 weeks. There be should an expected delivery date at the bottom of the screen if you click 'Buy Now' on the Mini 3 Pro store page.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro?vid=113961
2022-6-7
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12054 ft
United States

Dloines Posted at 6-7 07:49
did you receive yours yet?   I just received a txt from UPS:Your package is arriving tomorrow.
From DJI SERVICE LLC
Scheduled Delivery

received mine today, got a quick flight in before it started to rain, easy to setup, I thought it used an USB plug so had to buy a USB-c, its very quite compared to my Phantom 4, obstacle avoidance bypass works very good so far

Fly more kit should ship on Friday the 10th
2022-6-8
Use props
fans199d32e2
New
Indonesia

Hi, im Williem from Indonesia. i’ve just bought the brand new mini 3 pro and it was awesome till i’ve found that i can’t fly further more than 350 meters. i also searched on youtube about this issue and i think it’s not only me who got the problem. Hope you can response this issue. Thanks!
2022-6-9
Use props
GerryO
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Question:
Lets say I have the drone tracking me along the beech, 15 mins into my run it loses contact with the controller or I accidently press the RTH button.
Will the drone return to where it first took off or does it follow the controller?

Thank you...
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_EdVxgJvOgE2a
New
Flight distance : 169862 ft
United States

Just received my "DJI RC"  IT was plugged in all night and wont charge past the third light??? Has anyone else had or seen this issue?
2022-6-10
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 146644 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_EdVxgJvOgE2a Posted at 6-10 02:40
Just received my "DJI RC"  IT was plugged in all night and wont charge past the third light??? Has anyone else had or seen this issue?

I had this, i did firmware update and then it charged passed that point.
2022-6-10
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 146644 ft
United Kingdom

Just want to post here about the YouTube posts being posted since the last update.  That the signal is just bad now for the Mini 3 Pro! do DJI know about this issue as its clearly an issue at this point.
I have not been able to test this with my drone yet due to work.
2022-6-10
Use props
tommy2ne
lvl.1
United States

So Sad this drone id not available in the US from US retailers ,We have to shand by and watch the rest of the world flies thiers
2022-6-10
Use props
LTB
lvl.1
United States

TIMOTION STUDIO Posted at 5-19 01:09
Can anyone advise if a standard 98W Apple (macbook pro) charger would be OK to charge the DJI RC with?

I am using same on mine. It works but I still plan to  buy the official DJI PS when and if it ever becomes available
2022-6-10
Use props
LTB
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_DEY1fPE6ns8G Posted at 5-23 03:43
I want to take the Mavic Mini 3 Pro drone to Spain if this drone will not overheat in high temperatures in the sun ?

Yes it can get hot but as long as you keep flying it the blades will keep cooling it.
2022-6-10
Use props
Moose60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 783133 ft
United Kingdom

Hi new to DJI drones, can anyone help , I have worked out how to connect to the DJI mini 3 pro, but it's asking me for the wi fi password.
Don't know or find out where I get it..
I'd be grateful for any help
Cheers
2022-6-10
Use props
GerryO
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Moose60 Posted at 6-10 08:59
Hi new to DJI drones, can anyone help , I have worked out how to connect to the DJI mini 3 pro, but it's asking me for the wi fi password.
Don't know or find out where I get it..
I'd be grateful for any help

I think its your network Wifi pass it wants from your router
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_XDZSXCRQUq3p
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2497 ft
United Kingdom

Hi any one got issues with the date and time details for photos and flight data, as I took mine out today for the first time and the date on everything is 07th June instead of 10th and the time is a hour fast. I cant fi d anywhere to set the date and time
2022-6-10
Use props
fans7bc470de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133153 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You didn't think long when you produced the housing for your ND filters.  You can't even put the drone one in it, it doesn't go in, the lid doesn't close anymore.  Not practical that.

Vous n'avez pas réfléchi longtemps quand vous avez produit le boîtier de vos filtres ND. On ne peut même pas déposer celui du drone dedans, il n'entre pas, le couvercle ne ferme plus. Pas pratique ça.
IMG_20220610_160409.jpg
IMG_20220610_160359.jpg
2022-6-10
Use props
Aussierob78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740476 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I love the look.of this. Very seriously considering picking one up. Are there plans to make the RC compatible with other drones in the range?
2022-6-11
Use props
djiuser_NfufQQbUROfe
New
Flight distance : 35203 ft
Australia

When I’m in quick transfer mode trying to download the photos/videos onto my phone, the download starts but never progresses and then shows an error. Anyone had this before, if so what was your fix? Thanks in advance.
2022-6-11
Use props
djiuser_aMAx1lF6tOlW
lvl.1
United States

Got a question. I'm new to the DJI product line and just bought the Mini 3 Pro. My question is, how long is it supposed to take to charge the Mini 3 Pro RC controller??? I had it charging for about 3 hours the other day and continued charging it for about 2 hours last night but it doesn't charge more than 3 lights or around 65%. Am I missing something? Doesn't do me much good of it won't charge to 100%. Help!
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_vAYi59YCLos3
New

Canada

DJI mini 3 pro
Hi I have an issue with the Gimbel. It's stuck
Don't know why
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_aMAx1lF6tOlW
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_vAYi59YCLos3 Posted at 6-12 08:12
DJI mini 3 pro
Hi I have an issue with the Gimbel. It's stuck
Don't know why

I know on mine, there is a small piece of foam right behind the camera. Be sure you pull it out if you haven't don't so yet. It's really hard to notice but it's there.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_46X6bsn7pzGq
lvl.1

Canada

I've had my Mini 3 Pro for just over 1 week now.  Over all I can say I love it.  It has been a huge upgrade from the Mavic Air (1) in terms of camera and performance.  Being a small sensor there still is some noise but so much less then my Mavic Air.  As someone who primarily does photography I would love to be able to use auto exposure but set the ISO where I want it.  Would be a lot easier than manually adjusting the exposer.  I would also love if I could shoot the 48MP RAW and have the same shot options as with the 12MP RAW images.  .
I tend to shoot 5 shot exposure brackets to overcome the smaller dynamic range from the smaller sensors.  It also helps keep the noise under control.  This image was a combination of 4 (5 shot exposure brackets) to make the one panoramic image from my Mavic 3 pro.  If I was to shot 48MP it would take too long to adjust the exposer up and down for each image.

A few upgrades I hope DJI puts in to firmware upgrades in the near future.
1) move the 48MP into the same selection area as JPG/RAW.  I should be able to select the size and format independent of the other options.  This would allow a 48MP RAW exposer bracket.
2) be able to set ISO or shutter speed with the other remaining AUTO.  Example would be set ISO 100 but auto exposure or set 1/60 exposer with ISO in auto
3) be able to copy the full size images to the DJI RC memory card
2022-6-13
Use props
GerryO
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI RC

The controller does not support downloading video to the App for editing in the DJI fly app on the controller and their is no option to 'create'.
I put the app on my phone but cannot connect to the drone with the phone, how can I edit files with the dji fly app?

Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
DougRitchie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22526 ft
United Kingdom

I've ordered mine here in the UK and have a July delivery date. Cant wait. When was the release date of the product. Ive watched a number of youe tube videos on this drone and many are recent. So when were these released globally? I'm assuming my wait time is due to high demand for this great little drone.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_Vd4VLvd53SdU
lvl.1

Estonia

djiuser_aMAx1lF6tOlW Posted at 6-12 06:13
Got a question. I'm new to the DJI product line and just bought the Mini 3 Pro. My question is, how long is it supposed to take to charge the Mini 3 Pro RC controller??? I had it charging for about 3 hours the other day and continued charging it for about 2 hours last night but it doesn't charge more than 3 lights or around 65%. Am I missing something? Doesn't do me much good of it won't charge to 100%. Help!

At first, you must activate it. Just turn on. After that it charge to 100%
2022-6-16
Use props
Tricky-Dicky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51526 ft

United Kingdom

I am considering ordering a Mini3 pro but want to find out if the new screen controller will be compatible with some of the older drones, I have an Air 2 and did consider buying the new RC Pro controller but as it uses the Ocusync 3 I was told that it's not possible to make it backward compatible via software update and I think the Mini Pro also uses the same so is it likely or not?
2022-6-17
Use props
krazygaurav
New

Germany

Hey, I got mine in 4 days period
I have a question, it would be great if someone can help me.
I bought DJI Mavic mini 3 pro with account A but didn't purchase the care refresh then. I received the drone and during my first flight, I logged in with account B; therefore, the drone is bound with Account B. I just bought care fresh with account A (I didn't realize I logged in to the DJI app with account B). What should I do now? Can I not use care refresh now?
2022-6-18
Use props
Alexandertjee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133760 ft
Netherlands

Can you use a 45W 12V charger for the mini or is a 30W charger the maximum?
Like phones take only the max they can get ?
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_C5z1vAb9iwZS
New

United States

Hi,  I am having a very frustrating experience with the order of the "DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus".  It shipped on June 6 but UPS apparently received the item only on June 13.  
Since then, nothing but frustrating interactions with support (via chat)

1. Interaction on 6/18: I inquired about the UPS status "The package was given to UPS after the cutoff time and the delivery date may be impacted. No new expected delivery date is provided..."
The DJI agent told me  DJI Logistics would contact UPS to "push" the shipment and contact me within 1-2 business days.  That never happened

Sensing that I needed to pursue other venues, I contacted UPS to start an inquiry. UPS told me that the package was lost

2. Interaction on 6/18: The DJI agent referred to the old UPS tracking status.  Clearly, the logistics team hadn't contacted UPS.  Otherwise, they'd been aware that the package was lost. The agent told me that she "put an urgent note on the follow up that I will create so they will update you within 24-48 hours”.  I didn’t receive anything

3. interaction a few days later (on 6/21). The agent told me that the issue had been escalated and that "Rest assured that you will received an email maybe tomorrow or later"... I asked to speak to someone to voice my dissatisfaction and the agent said she'd set up a "callback request for manager within today".  Needless to say, I didn't receive a call back

Later in the day, I received an email from DJI that was almost funny in its uselessness. It states that there had been a "Delivery Exception" and offered tips how to deal with scenarios such as not at home, wrong shipping address...  Was that the follow-up by the "Logistics team"?  The UPS tracking clearly states "A claim has been issued to the sender for your package. Please contact the sender for more information."

4. interaction on 6/22: Again, the agent said  "I'll have someone to call you back within the day for an update about this." I am still waiting.  The agent  promised to "make sure to have the order be prioritized to be sent to you as well."  Needless to say, my confidence level is fairly low

All in all, this has been a complete and utter customer care failure.  I was charged for a product many weeks ago that I yet have to receive without any believable indication that actual action will be taken by DJI to address this issue

2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_cq6HNQUYr7yt
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hello! Can you help me.
I tried to shoot video in Active Track Parallel but I had error: obstacle avoidance unavailable in current mode
2022-6-23
Use props
Nacho360fit
lvl.1

Spain

Guys I have a question: is it planned to add in some firmware update the option to use quickshots in vertical mode?

I don't understand why this function is not enabled. My idea is to use the drone mainly based on quickshots in vertical mode.

Could you let us know if this is a function that may be available in the future or is it discarded?

Thank you ;)
2022-6-26
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

djiuser_cq6HNQUYr7yt Posted at 6-23 17:20
Hello! Can you help me.
I tried to shoot video in Active Track Parallel but I had error: obstacle avoidance unavailable in current mode
[view_image]

This is not a mistake, it is because you never have obstacle avoidance sideways. You only have this feature forward, backward and downside.
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_Gn02OiTL5mGa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4344373 ft
  • >>>
United States

How come it won't allow you to download video or pictures onto your RC1 remote?
2022-6-27
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Just received Mini 3 Pro and I have to say that I'm super happy with it. Really enjoy flying it and the portability compared to Inspire 2 and Mavic 3.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_9oOxnoOgtGI2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38068 ft
United States

How about AirSense for DJI Mini 3 Pro?
2022-6-29
Use props
redmann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13005 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, finally received my dji mini3 pro. I'm just on the edge of an authorization zone. I have the RC controller (video built in). I have no problem authorizing my mini and my mini 2, but can't seem to get this one to unlock the zone. Can anyone help?
2022-6-30
Use props
Laurent_K
New
Netherlands

Hello, I have a question regarding some transferred files. I have a MacBook Pro 2020 edition and a dji mini 3 pro. When I transfer my footage from dji mini into the Mac with the sd card some of the footage I can't open it. It is said it is not compatible with QuickTime player and it has a purple flash in the previewed image of the video. But this is only for a few videos I took. The strange thing is that some of them in dpi fly app don't have the problem but then I only see it in low res preview
2022-7-1
Use props
Laurent_K
New
Netherlands

Hello, I have a question regarding some transferred files. I have a MacBook Pro 2020 edition and a dji mini 3 pro. When I transfer my footage from dji mini into the Mac with the sd card some of the footage I can't open it. It is said it is not compatible with QuickTime player and it has a purple flash in the previewed image of the video. But this is only for a few videos I took. The strange thing is that some of them in dpi fly app don't have the problem but then I only see it in low res preview. Does anyone know how to fix this
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules