42459 200 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shayl3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2228930 ft
Israel

Hello,
when i  sincronize my account to the cloud i see a summary of my flights on the mini 3 pro my Mavic air and my spark on the RC I see only the details of the mini 3 pro but no details of previous flights.
on the DJI GO4, I can't see the mini 3 pro flight record.
all the drones are on the same account.
how can I see all of my flights in one place?
2022-7-1
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is dji doing about range issues with the mini 3?
2022-7-4
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 5-10 05:31
Second here and DJI you did an awesome job on the DJI Mini 3 Pro, your design team needs three gold stars and a cookie!

LMAO.  The mini 3 should be recalled until they figure out the range issues.  No cookies for dji.  I’m still considering buying one through DGI‘s store, with the hopes that maybe I’ll get one that doesn’t have the range issues. If I do get it I will ring test it first day and I will return it the first day if it just once fails to reach at least 5K.  They claim 12K which is misleading.  It’s more like 300 meters.  I have sifted through dozens of YouTube reviews for the mini 3, AND!  At this point it’s not fit to fly.  It’s simple as that.  DJI is covering something up here.  Otherwise the range issue would be fixed.  I see that dji is has chosen to ignore the problem for fear of a total loss with this model.  Am I right?  Someone prove me wrong.  
2022-7-4
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

warloc59 Posted at 7-4 05:23
LMAO.  The mini 3 should be recalled until they figure out the range issues.  No cookies for dji.  I’m still considering buying one through DGI‘s store, with the hopes that maybe I’ll get one that doesn’t have the range issues. If I do get it I will ring test it first day and I will return it the first day if it just once fails to reach at least 5K.  They claim 12K which is misleading.  It’s more like 300 meters.  I have sifted through dozens of YouTube reviews for the mini 3, AND!  At this point it’s not fit to fly.  It’s simple as that.  DJI is covering something up here.  Otherwise the range issue would be fixed.  I see that dji is has chosen to ignore the problem for fear of a total loss with this model.  Am I right?  Someone prove me wrong.

Well with all do respect if you saw when I posted my comment it was the day it was released so it’s not like I had any knowledge of its signal but all I said was that it’s design (meaning it’s shape) was cool but anyway have a nice day.
2022-7-4
Use props
Greg Sevior
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158570 ft
Australia

Hi

Quick question if I may.   Is it possible to fly my mini 2 using the screen Remote controller  (with the screen) that I got with the Mini 3 Pro?   If so can someone point me towards some instructions for doing so ?
Thanks
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_YJnkmsinEBOp
New

Hong Kong

Help, how the RC can change the language.
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_O6vQcjEO1fnj
New
Flight distance : 20322 ft
United States

I am now on my second Mini 3 Pro. The first one had a GPS that didn’t work. Last night, flying the replacement about 200 yards away and in my line of sight, despite having 31 satellite connections and a full battery, about 3 minutes into its flight, it lost connectivity.

What’s worse - instead of just landing itself, it took off in the opposite direction and crashed into a high rise building. It is fortunate that no one was hurt, but I am deeply disappointed with the connectivity and GPS issues so far.
2022-7-5
Use props
kfdlTnVyscSA
New

Belgium

Hi there, the DJI Mini 3 is super duper! Quick remark, I have the version with the DJI RC. I received the "Fly More Kit" and because of the size of the DJI RC, it's quite difficult to put everything (drone, battery pack and remote) in the case... I'm a bit disappointed I have to say
2022-7-6
Use props
kradk808
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1814528 ft
United States

I took my Mini 3 Pro out this morning to use the DJI ND Filters, which worked great but found that once you remove the shroud the size doesn't fit the case that the ND filter was in....then had to place it loosely in the bag......it would have be nice if it could just be placed in the spot that you used the filter like I do with my Mavic 2 Pro.  Just saying
2022-7-7
Use props
musAviator
New

France

am searching for pre flight checklist for dji mini 3 pro.
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_IvrqQTfcLkq5
lvl.1
Japan

I had wanted a drone for a long time, but was hesitant to buy one because I was not confident enough to pilot it, it was heavy, and I thought I would not take it with me on my mountain climbing trips anyway.
But when I tried the Mini 3 Pro this time, I was surprised at its lightness and high performance, which made it easy to maneuver even for the first time.
I'd like to mention some of the especially good points.
Light weight of 249g
Maximum flight time of 34 minutes (47 minutes with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus)
Maximum wind pressure of 10.7 m/s
Three-way obstacle detection sensor
Vertical video recording
Intelligent function (Master Shot)

I had an image that drones with good performance are heavy, and I thought that lightweight drones have poor battery life or are vulnerable to wind.
I really felt that this Mini 3 Pro is not only lightweight but also has the same performance as the Pro.
 I am very conscious of weight when I go hiking and try to bring something as light as possible. So I think the light weight of 249g is suitable for mountaineering, and even including the controller, I don't mind the weight.
The long maximum flight time is another attraction.
The battery can fly for 30 minutes longer than the previous generation Mini 2, and it is nice to be able to fly as much as you want with less luggage, without having to bring a lot of batteries.
The maximum wind pressure is 10.7 m/s, which is as high as the PRO, which is also a very good point.
In the mountains, the wind can be stronger than on the plains. This spec is quite reassuring.
The 3-way obstacle sensor allows even beginners to fly with confidence. However, it was a little inconvenient because when I set it to brake, I could maneuver left and right, but when I set it to detour, I could not maneuver left and right.
I found the RTH function very convenient. It is a great relief when the battery runs low or you lose track of where you are going. In fact, this time, when the battery ran out, it came back to me, which was very helpful.
The vertical video function is very easy to use when you want to quickly upload a video to a social networking service. I used to edit horizontal videos into vertical videos using video editing software, so I am very happy with the ability to shoot from the beginning. (I hope DJI POCKET 2, my favorite camera, will also support vertical video.)
 The features I was most pleased with were the "intelligent functions," especially the "master shot. This is an indispensable feature for me, as I am not confident in my maneuvering and do not know how to take pictures.
I actually used it when I was walking along a mountain ridge, and it tracked well, so I was able to capture beautiful images that were more three-dimensional and easier to understand the terrain than my normal images. I will use this feature to shoot while I am still getting used to it.

I have been using the Mini 3 Pro for a month and I think it is small, performs well, and is just perfect for a first drone.

2022-7-12
Use props
digibud
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_olAelanNHRm0 Posted at 5-13 08:40
Hi there, for the drone I will purchase the microsd with the highest GB. But for the DJI RC I do not know what is best.
Why should I even buy one, what benefits does it give me and what size will do?

Keep in mind a micro sd card like a 512GB will hold more than you'd probably ever shoot in a day but regardless of that, if you lose the drone you will also lose everything on it. A friend just recently lost a drone with a 400GB card and the entire day's video which was irreplaceable. He now flies with 64GB cards and swaps cards after every flight as many people do.  The controller or tablet (depending on the drone) saves lower res versions so a 6 or 128GB card is probably sufficient depending on how much you shoot.
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_K4eKokg5x8LF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27395 ft
Netherlands

How to customize the button?
2022-7-13
Use props
Rodrigo Inacio
lvl.1

Brazil

I JUST FLYED FOR 55 MINUTES, BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST IN MY MINI 3 PRO. I am very very very sad ... and disappointed.
2022-7-14
Use props
Rodrigo Inacio
lvl.1

Brazil

My Mini 3 PRO, with DJI RC, and Fly more PLUS, after spent more  than  1500 dollars, since it was unboxed, it presents ESC ERROR ...  Before my  first flight it asked to update ... since this moment, it has  ESC  issues. I have tried to downgrade, refresh the firmware ... the  error is  istll there ... if I go sleep, at the morming the error  disappear  magically... But any try to update the firmware of the drone  or the  battery, the error returns and keep there for many time (I can  not say  how long) and than desappear, as I have already said,  MAGICALLY. SO,  AFTER ONE MONTH, I JUST FLYED FOR 55 MINUTES, BECAUSE I  DO NOT TRUST IN  MY MINI 3 PRO. I am very very very sad ... and  disappointed.

PS: It is not my first drone. I  have a MAVIC PRO (since 2016), a Mini 2 (since this year) and now the  MINI 3 PRO was my last purchase. All them are DJI, but now, my  confidence is in check, because these issues related above.
2022-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If going over 249g in other countries were treated like how that WNBA player in Russia is now with the cannibas oil it would be bad of course but I think not adding a cooling fan to stay under 249g at that level of computing performance is what not to do though I'm not sure if it can handle 120F heat like it's nothing even with no fan with the user demanding a lot from it while it's flying. It could overheat later and crash.

https://dronedj.com/2022/07/08/mini-3-pro-drone-overheating/
2022-7-15
Use props
dbpaul
lvl.1
United States

I just received my DJI mini 3 pro with DJI  RC . I made a few flights and recorded a few videos .When I reviewed  the video with the DJI rc the Mini 3 heats up and shuts down. I tried to download the DJI Fly app from DJI site to my Galaxy S22 Ultra and the phone would not download the app.
My goal is to down load pictures and videos to my lap top so I can review and edit files.
How would I do that?

thanks paulj      7/21/2022
2022-7-21
Use props
chasZchan
lvl.2
United States

WoW!!!! mines arrive on the 25th & i will not open it... i will return the same day it arrives... this is a damn shame Dji
2022-7-22
Use props
Victor Monge
New
Germany

A question for german Pilots, if I have a MIni3 Pro and I want to sell photos and videos as a summer vacation job, Do I need a commercial insurance or with the private is enough ?
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_My8iGYaLp03U
New
Flight distance : 4718 ft
United States

Hi Guys -

I'm not sure if I'm posting on the correct forum but I'm a wedding videographer and just purchased the new mavic pro 3 mini. I used it for the first time filming a wedding this evening... I put the drone up once and got some great footage. Later in the evening I tried to put it up in the air one more time and got the 'gimbal stuck' error. I tried taking off from a flat service so I'm not sure what the issue is and the last time it landed it was on the palm of my hand. Any guesses? I had a mavic pro before this and never had the first issue.

John
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_Yk20kjKaWbwA
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi there,
does anyone know if there is a way to get support from DJI for the Mini 3 pro in Brazil?
My drone crashed and the gymbal/camera is broken.. .official DJI support in Brazil says they are not supporting it yet.
thanks

2022-7-25
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Korea

Wow! I want to get a new drone now, and It would be a good choice!thank you
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_qnJB95OGIfpC
New

Taiwan

Is samsung a53 5g compatible for dji mini 3 pro as a controller?
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_Hd3hMcpjfDpE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130420 ft
Israel

Just got it Two weeks ago.
Too bad it just tried to commit a suicide into a lake.
2022-8-1
Use props
mKolf
lvl.1

Spain

Dear DJI,

Can you please add a 3:2 photo ratio option to the Mini 3? It has Pro in it's name but doesn't offer this basic option..

Aside from the trouble that it takes to crop all of my photos in post, I've found that many of my compositions don't work when cropped because I took them while looking at the 4:3 ratio.

Thank you for  your consideration and hard work should you decide to impliment this improvement.

Regards,
Matt
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_KPdTroNBNsKC
New
Flight distance : 6217 ft
Canada

Questions:
1. I have no problem playing the mp4 video from my cellphone, but it is not recognizable format when I tried to play it from my TV via a Synology home NAS, which supports both H.265 and H.264. Is it because the mp4 video from the drone lacking of audio?
2. I tried to import the same mp4 file into Davinci Resolve 18, after I select import media and choose the file, no response. Tried other videos taken by Gopro, worked fine. Any idea why is that?

Thanks in advance.
2022-8-8
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

It would be nice, if the timelapse function offered 1 seond interval??
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_eQRZEStixrBO
lvl.2

Canada

When I try to engage the tracking function, I get the following message, "Aircraft approaching max flight altitude.  Unable to use Focus Track.  Fly aircraft at lower altitude and try again."  The message itself is incorrect in that the drone is only about 3m above the launch point.  Has anyone seen this message before ?
2022-8-12
Use props
MM_mini3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61709 ft
Poland

Hello,
Please add polish language in the application.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_TqYfRdErlPAo
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys just bought my first dji pro. 3 and the dji rc controller screen is not responding...when I turn it on ,it starts and then it says to choose the language and that's it .I can't even choose the language
2022-8-15
Use props
DSweet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39721 ft
United States

Ron7136 Posted at 5-10 08:11
Will the mini 3 be able too fly waypoint missions like the bigger models ???

Looking for the same answer.
2022-8-17
Use props
ThrasherG
lvl.2

United States

Excuse my ignorance, I have been flying a Parrot Bebop2 for a few years, just purchased a mini 3 pro and love it, but I really miss being able to program flight plans and have the drone fly the route autonomously, is there any software out there that allows the mini 3 pro to do this. I am sure DJI has its own name for this. The parrot allowed me to place waypoint, specify altitudes between waypoints, define where the camera should be looking and allowed me to specify 360 pans and various effects at each waypoint. As the parrot is 6 years old I assumed most other drone companies would now be offering similar capabilities, but I have not seen anything written so far.
Thanks Gary
2022-8-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Still loving my Mini 2, but when I have the cash to spare, I won't hesitate
2022-9-9
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64003 ft
Portugal

Forced landing with 100% battery, control DISCONNECTED

It's today UNFORTUNATELY it happened to me and I had my drone bought after fighting and working hard, totally destroyed with no chance of defense, the worst thing is that it's only been 25 days since I bought it.

https://youtu.be/JYOpCPJZYMM

I'll post the footage of the route on the app's map and also post the logs for everyone to see.
2022-9-10
Use props
fanscd7fa6a5
New

United States

Hi, I need help on my Ronin-RSC2.

One of my levers is very loose and I can't find out how to tighten it.

This is the lever underneath of lower-quick release plate, so my camera slides while shooting,....this is super annoying.

I really appreciate if anyone can provide solution on this, thank you!!!

2022-9-21
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Jon OKN3D Posted at 5-10 09:13
Does anyone know if the new DJI Mini 3 Pro will be able to shoot Raw panoramas and Photo Spheres?

Yes indeed
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_bbNbFSjHTn7r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217982 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mini 3 Pro Redefines What a Sub-249g Camera Drone Can Do - IE nothing as unable to fly 30064 error. Had a few DJI drones this has been the worst and the customer service are useless! Drone being returned and will never buy another.
2022-10-8
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137615 ft
Canada

will the RC  controller be able to use with the dji mini 2 one day
2022-10-13
Use props
fans523214d8
New

Russia

Hi! How to view the sd card in the dji RC
2022-10-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_a8Z8xxDBWjVE Posted at 2022-5-28 18:41
No, current sensors works only down front and rear. I checked it in my room. I can fly up till the ceiling and no warnings.

Yes, but I think the top sensor on Mavic 2, and Mavic 3 are not critically important to integtate this avoidance imaging to the other avoidance sensors believevd to be more involved and integration to front side and bottom sensors usually don't come into circumstances flying properly in good spatial distance such irregation hardly adds any upward sensor being statistically significant to marketably imrpove a drone's safety and crash history.
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules