o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

I see that the Mini3 extended battery has this disclaimer -

47 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (7) and measured while flying at 21.6 kph in windless conditions). Only available in select countries.

Can you confirm which countries this is available in.

thanks
DA.
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Is it available anywhere just now?
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 06:15

I don’t know hallmark.     Just going on the specification, and hoping to get clarification from DJI.   
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 06:18
I don’t know hallmark.     Just going on the specification, and hoping to get clarification from DJI.

You cannot buy it on their dji store. You can buy normal battery €69 34 minute but only reserve it. So it looks like its not even listed yet. You can get a pro combo in the US with 2x 47min battery. So it looks like its not going to be available just now in Europe for the usual stupid reasons.
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 06:43
You cannot buy it on their dji store. You can buy normal battery €69 34 minute but only reserve it. So it looks like its not even listed yet. You can get a pro combo in the US with 2x 47min battery. So it looks like its not going to be available just now in Europe for the usual stupid reasons.

Thats my thought too,   but it would be nice to see DJI confirm it.

Out of interest which retailer had the pro combo with two of them in the US?
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 06:43
You cannot buy it on their dji store. You can buy normal battery €69 34 minute but only reserve it. So it looks like its not even listed yet. You can get a pro combo in the US with 2x 47min battery. So it looks like its not going to be available just now in Europe for the usual stupid reasons.

Just found it in the USA store and then switched back to the UK and as expected -

2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 06:45
Thats my thought too,   but it would be nice to see DJI confirm it.

Out of interest which retailer had the pro combo with two of them in the US?

Its very frustrating there are so many in Europe with commercial licenses but not allowed buy the larger battery option. What planet are they on..
2022-5-10
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Unfortunately, it will be not available in Europe.
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Niknik Posted at 5-10 07:18
Unfortunately, it will be not available in Europe.

See above,  the DJI store seems to have confirmed that.    Its a real shame as we could fly that here under different rules.  
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_Li0x9INlJfwY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2953153 ft
Ireland

What a bizarre decision. What's behind that? The rest of the DJI range with heavier drones and batteries are available in the EU.....
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Li0x9INlJfwY Posted at 5-10 09:58
What a bizarre decision. What's behind that? The rest of the DJI range with heavier drones and batteries are available in the EU.....

No they are not,   the Mavic 3 accessories in the EU which add weight are not officially sold here.  They seem to be setting the MTOM under the EU limited in an attempt to be able to retro actively apply the C classifications if that becomes an option.  
2022-5-10
Use props
FlyBoo
lvl.4
Ireland

Oh I see. I wasn't aware of the accessory issue. What's the deal with class C?
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyBoo Posted at 5-10 10:20
Oh I see. I wasn't aware of the accessory issue. What's the deal with class C?

In the EU drones that are not C classified after the transition at the end of the year for U.K.   will be limited to 150 metres away from any person/structure/vehicle/park/beach etc.  the exception is under 250grams.   So basically no Cx mark and over 250grams and you can only  fly empty open countryside.  
2022-5-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 10:11
No they are not,   the Mavic 3 accessories in the EU which add weight are not officially sold here.  They seem to be setting the MTOM under the EU limited in an attempt to be able to retro actively apply the C classifications if that becomes an option.

That wont work. If you want one they will soon be available from all sorts of Sources
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-10 10:58
That wont work. If you want one they will soon be available from all sorts of Sources

I hope so Bigplums.   But I would have preferred to buy from DJI to avoid fakes.  Sadly they are again restricting items that add weight for the eu market.
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 11:01
I hope so Bigplums.   But I would have preferred to buy from DJI to avoid fakes.  Sadly they are again restricting items that add weight for the eu market.

DroneNerds has them listed on their website.  I spoke with their head sales rep and he said they can be pre-ordered now but they don't expect to be able to get them out to customer before late June.

They have all the accessories available listed, but all are pre-order only at this time.

2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 13:12
DroneNerds has them listed on their website.  I spoke with their head sales rep and he said they can be pre-ordered now but they don't expect to be able to get them out to customer before late June.

They have all the accessories available listed, but all are pre-order only at this time.

Thanks.  I will check out there shipping charges.  
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 13:17
Thanks.  I will check out there shipping charges.

They are the biggest DJI dealer here in the states.  Everybody that works there is super friendly and really helpful.  I have never been in either of there stores but when I talk to them on the phone it is always a pleasing conversation.  They all fly drones and several of them do repairs so you couldn't ask for a better bunch of employees.
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus needs to be purchased separately and it is sold in just some countries and regions. Kindly please visit the official DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... flight-battery-plus ) for more information with regard to this inquiry. Thank you.
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 20:32
Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus needs to be purchased separately and it is sold in just some countries and regions. Kindly please visit the official DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-intelligent-flight-battery-plus ) for more information with regard to this inquiry. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen,  that says not available in my region,   will these be sold in the UK in the future?
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-10 14:58
They are the biggest DJI dealer here in the states.  Everybody that works there is super friendly and really helpful.  I have never been in either of there stores but when I talk to them on the phone it is always a pleasing conversation.  They all fly drones and several of them do repairs so you couldn't ask for a better bunch of employees.

Yay,  it says they ship world wide so that will be one option.  thanks DT.
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 23:28
Yay,  it says they ship world wide so that will be one option.  thanks DT.

I have bought from them in the past and will probably pick up ND filters from them for the Mini 3 Pro.  
2022-5-11
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Li0x9INlJfwY Posted at 5-10 09:58

Weight limit....
2022-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-11 13:08
I have bought from them in the past and will probably pick up ND filters from them for the Mini 3 Pro.

Well Moment has listed the Mini3 and its accessories but with one omission,  that plus battery.   
2022-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 23:07
Well Moment has listed the Mini3 and its accessories but with one omission,  that plus battery.

Wonder if they will list it later?  I saw where someone chatted with a DJI Rep and was told the plus batteries would not be available in the DJI store for shipment until July/August timeframe.  I just checked and only thing DJI website says is "Reserve Now".   I did split my order with DJI to have Drone/DRI RC in order order and Fly More Combo with plus batteries in a separate order.  Otherwise, it stated that they would hold drone until plus batteries became available and projected shipment in late July/early August.  

Phone call to DroneNerds indicates they intend to ship the plus batteries the end of June.  I went ahead and pre-ordered 2 more plus batteries from them.  
2022-5-12
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 06:15

I bought the Mini 3 Pro with Video Controller and the Fly More Pro Kit Plus that has 2 x 47 Minute batteries included. It was only $100AUD more than the standard Fly More Pro kit. I haev also reserved additional batteries.

But I am in Australia, and there is no distinction between a below 250g  and above drone. The rules, conditions, and licensing are the same.  
2022-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

bjr981s Posted at 5-12 11:23
I bought the Mini 3 Pro with Video Controller and the Fly More Pro Kit Plus that has 2 x 47 Minute batteries included. It was only $100AUD more than the standard Fly More Pro kit. I haev also reserved additional batteries.

But I am in Australia, and there is no distinction between a below 250g  and above drone. The rules, conditions, and licensing are the same.

I think its because Dji are looking to meet the new standard for Europe under 250g which has not yet been finalized. It’s ridiculous makes little sense and will just lead to batteries been illegally coming in to Europe.
2022-5-12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

before i buy any accessory, im waiting to see what is a "golden ticket."

usually i end up buying a bunch of accessories but no sense overdoing it when only pre-orders are available.
2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 23:28
Thanks Stephen,  that says not available in my region,   will these be sold in the UK in the future?

Hi there DAFlys. Thank you for the reply and for the reply. As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-12 11:13
Wonder if they will list it later?  I saw where someone chatted with a DJI Rep and was told the plus batteries would not be available in the DJI store for shipment until July/August timeframe.  I just checked and only thing DJI website says is "Reserve Now".   I did split my order with DJI to have Drone/DRI RC in order order and Fly More Combo with plus batteries in a separate order.  Otherwise, it stated that they would hold drone until plus batteries became available and projected shipment in late July/early August.  

Phone call to DroneNerds indicates they intend to ship the plus batteries the end of June.  I went ahead and pre-ordered 2 more plus batteries from them.

Moment for now is out as they have added a caveat to their gear that they are only shipping to USA/Canada,  even for the Mavic 3 stuff they were sending here.
2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 5-12 11:57
before i buy any accessory, im waiting to see what is a "golden ticket."

usually i end up buying a bunch of accessories but no sense overdoing it when only pre-orders are available.

Its a discount on something -

2022-5-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-12 23:28
Moment for now is out as they have added a caveat to their gear that they are only shipping to USA/Canada,  even for the Mavic 3 stuff they were sending here.

That doesn't sound like good news.
2022-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-12 23:37
Its a discount on something -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbYVSVbPVks

Just another way for DJI to entice you to buy something else from them, albeit at a small discount I'm sure.
2022-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-13 03:35
Just another way for DJI to entice you to buy something else from them, albeit at a small discount I'm sure.

And to entice you to buy from them and not the local store.
2022-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-13 03:34
That doesn't sound like good news.

Ive found the Fly More plus somewhere that will ship its expensive but I really only want one battery,   Im also concerned that in the comments on Youtube they are speculating that the battery will be geo locked for where it can be used.
2022-5-14
Use props
FlyBoo
lvl.4
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 5-14 00:26
Ive found the Fly More plus somewhere that will ship its expensive but I really only want one battery,   Im also concerned that in the comments on Youtube they are speculating that the battery will be geo locked for where it can be used.

That sounds like unnecessary cruelty!

Seriously though I hope that's  not the case because I was hoping to import at some stage too. Unfortunately it does sound like something DJI would do.
2022-5-14
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Ive found the Fly More plus somewhere that will ship its expensive but I really only want one battery,   Im also concerned that in the comments on Youtube they are speculating that the battery will be geo locked for where it can be used.

Hopefully not. Even if 3 batteries would be enough, there are some windy conditions where it would make sense to have at least one of those bigger batteries for extra flight time.
2022-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-14 00:25
And to entice you to buy from them and not the local store.

No doubt.  They know how to work the market.  
2022-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Oh, I hadn't heard or seen that.  I guess if it is an "intelligent battery" that a FW push could be used to make it non-functioning in some geo-locations.
2022-5-14
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

From what the dealer told here, flights in EU and UK with PLUS battery installed will be blocked by Firmware from DJI.
So...be careful what you order, as there is no official news from DJI (not from this useless Moderators from here anyway).
2022-5-14
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules