WHEN POWER ADAPTER? CLEAN HDMI?
879 5 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iconic Becker
lvl.1
United States

It's been almost two months since launch, and yet we have ZERO word of a power adapter solution, Or clean HDMI (just ehard announced in June but that is absolutely RIDICULOUS when it's a fairly basic software feature.

We waited months for this camera, and then when it's finally here we have ZERO word on a power solution, I've used the wrokaround method but randomly he camera will simply turn off mid record and corrupt the footage.

Since batteries are only 90 minutes, it's a nightmare to use this for any conferences other than  harging on/off batteries every hour, which is ridiculous sicne the power adapter should be a faily accessible item

DJI we need an update on this, it's not fair how far in teh dark we've been left
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

clean hdmi @ 1080 is all i ask. i beg.......
2022-5-10
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

The camera has a 6pin lemo connector on the side, you should be able to connect it to DC or a beefy battery through it
2022-5-10
Use props
Iconic Becker
lvl.1
United States

Thats brilliant but where do I buy that?
2022-5-11
Use props
Iconic Becker
lvl.1
United States

KillerKingSSS Posted at 5-10 16:12
The camera has a 6pin lemo connector on the side, you should be able to connect it to DC or a beefy battery through it

That's brilliant but where do i buy that? And how do we ensure its a safe voltage?
2022-5-11
Use props
Sergio Sanchez Suarez
lvl.1

Mexico

Iconic Becker Posted at 5-11 16:39
That's brilliant but where do i buy that? And how do we ensure its a safe voltage?
Kondor blue has a 6pin lemo to dtap adapter thats fairly priced.  The manual states that the connector accepts 12-30V so You should be fine, but to be safe You can always use a power regulator, for that search for a 6pin lemo B to XLR cable for the Ronin 2 and a XLR power regulator, there are many options available.
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules