DAFlys- do you simply post hundreds of YouTube videos?
1015 27 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-5-10
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks for your support Hans,   those threads are starting some interesting conversations.  
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What’s that to you. You start dozens of posts/threads with dozens of bogus ridiculous  accounts, including copying others avatars trying to disrupt . What a ridiculous thread this is….
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 5-10 08:14
thanks for your support Hans,   those threads are starting some interesting conversations.

You don’t post half the threads NGC posts because you'd  need 20 different accounts to do so ;+)..
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 08:18
You don’t post half the threads NGC posts because you'd  need 20 different accounts to do so ;+)..

Thanks Hallmark.  I only have one account.  
2022-5-10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

thank you, appreciate the posts!
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 5-10 09:24
thank you, appreciate the posts!

thanks The Saint,   
2022-5-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe but it would be better if things were all in one place Rather than spread out which is what your posting causes.

I also vote for you to stop doing this as I don't think it is helpful to be honest.

Now if he made a video himself that would be different

Does anyone else agree
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-10 10:54
Maybe but it would be better if things were all in one place Rather than spread out which is what your posting causes.

I also vote for you to stop doing this as I don't think it is helpful to be honest.

Isn’t it going to be rather hard to get all the different people posting reviews to agree to post in one place?
2022-5-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

I get your point about people being able to go on youtube and type M3 or Mavic Air 2.   At same time, such searches return a whole lot of gobbled gook.  So it can be helpful or interesting when members posts links to Pre-filtered videos (aka minus gobbled gook).

In defense of DAFlys, there are others who post quite a lot of videos which could stand being Pre-filtered.  Along with overly doctored photos and/or same (nearly) scenes, purely to wave their flags.
Don't get me wrong, there are some very decent photos and videos posted by members here.  It's just there are a few boastful hypocrites here pointing fingers.
2022-5-10
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like turtles.
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe but it would be better if things were all in one place Rather than spread out which is what your posting causes.

Unfortunately, people posting reviews will never agree to post all in one place.

This happens every time DJI release a new drone.  Just an exciting time.  
2022-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-10 11:50
I get your point about people being able to go on youtube and type M3 or Mavic Air 2.   At same time, such searches return a whole lot of gobbled gook.  So it can be helpful or interesting when members posts links to Pre-filtered videos (aka minus gobbled gook).

In defense of DAFlys, there are others who post quite a lot of videos which could stand being Pre-filtered.  Along with overly doctored photos and/or same (nearly) scenes, purely to wave their flags.

Maybe you should post some photo samples to help others know whats wrong or right, good or bad etc,  you seem to be a self appointed judge of others photos. Have you posted any on this forum that we can aspire to. in all the years you’ve been on here I haven’t seen any.
2022-5-10
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Maybe but it would be better if things were all in one place Rather than spread out which is what your posting causes.

I agree, however POINTS MAKE PRIZES ! Dafly is the undisputed champ at playing. Look at his points tally. Its annoying but you can ignore and go straight to youtube and search through the  chaff and wheat, thats what I do. I only look at titled posts that may help with my problem or solving someone elses.

The next annoying posts will be about people impatiently waiting for shipment dates.
2022-5-10
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

yep, totally annoying. drone was barely released and 5 min later there were like dozen different posts all from DAFlys....moderators should ban him. but the whole idea of getting points for posts is stupid and encourages such behavior.
2022-5-10
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-10
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-10 11:50
I get your point about people being able to go on youtube and type M3 or Mavic Air 2.   At same time, such searches return a whole lot of gobbled gook.  So it can be helpful or interesting when members posts links to Pre-filtered videos (aka minus gobbled gook).

Emphasized in following screen-snap; before someone takes a partial quote of my previous post as being the full post.
"Don't get me wrong, there are some very decent photos and videos posted by members here. "

Full-Post.jpg

By boastful hypocrites, I was referring to those who have such a low self-esteem they resorted to using multiple fake accounts to not only Up vote their own posts; but make praising comments about their own pictures / videos.

2022-5-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 5-10 12:19
I agree, however POINTS MAKE PRIZES ! Dafly is the undisputed champ at playing. Look at his points tally. Its annoying but you can ignore and go straight to youtube and search through the  chaff and wheat, thats what I do. I only look at titled posts that may help with my problem or solving someone elses.

The next annoying posts will be about people impatiently waiting for shipment dates.

"... next annoying posts will be about people impatiently waiting for shipment dates."

Can we get an Amen?!   
2022-5-10
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

Wow you must be jealous of him got a Mini 3 Pro? I hear moderators have not complained about him posting too many threads?
2022-5-10
Use props
Hans Gruber
Banned

United States

2022-5-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeafMacBoi Posted at 5-10 16:07
Wow you must be jealous of him got a Mini 3 Pro? I hear moderators have not complained about him posting too many threads?

Who got a mini 3 pro not DAFlys
2022-5-10
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe in future just create an 'Early Reviews' thread and post all early review videos in that one thread??

Most of these early reviews are biased anyways since the YouTubers get the item for testing beforehand and will only mention the good points to keep on side of DJI, so I watch with caution and make my own mind up with some 'real user reviews' once released.....
2022-5-11
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-10 21:13
Who got a mini 3 pro not DAFlys

My bad you are right about that!
2022-5-11
Use props
DeafMacBoi