Mini 3 pro compatibility with DJI RC pro
12Next >
12960 56 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matty100
lvl.1

United States

does anybody know if the Mini3 Pro will be compatible with the DJI RC pro ?
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The question was asked earlier in another thread and were still waiting for DJI to pop up and answer it - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I truly hope that DJI comes out with a FW update soon that makes it compatible with the Mini 3.  Would even be nicer if they made it compatible with the old guard SC.  
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mini 3 Pro currently supports two remote controllers - DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller and DJI RC. However, we will love to take this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-5-10
Use props
D0MlNlC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230479 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 16:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mini 3 Pro currently supports two remote controllers - DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller and DJI RC. However, we will love to take this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support!

Can you please confirm that the DJI RC Pro (with O3+) is currently NOT compatible with the Mini 3 Pro with O3? It uses the very same frequency band. Please explain.
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

D0MlNlC Posted at 5-16 01:58
Can you please confirm that the DJI RC Pro (with O3+) is currently NOT compatible with the Mini 3 Pro with O3? It uses the very same frequency band. Please explain.

Hi, D0MiNIC. Thank you for your response. Currently, the DJI Mini 3 Pro only supports two remote controllers and those are the ones mentioned above. All version of RC Pro is currently not compatible with the newly released product.  Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-5-18
Use props
Daider169
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3707890 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Did I read the rc pro will be update next month so it will be compatible? If not i'm not buying the mini3
2022-5-21
Use props
farmersmith32
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420942 ft
United Kingdom

Got my RC Pro in the last few weeks, this came up on the screen a couple of weeks ago...

But can confirm it still does not work with the Mini 3 Pro....
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_qSgaQjI8LyCi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

Anyone news if the will be compatible ??
2022-6-3
Use props
ZORAST
lvl.2
Germany

Follow !!!
2022-6-6
Use props
ZORAST
lvl.2
Germany

farmersmith32 Posted at 5-31 06:38
Got my RC Pro in the last few weeks, this came up on the screen a couple of weeks ago...

[view_image]

Did u test it with the Mini 3 ?

Nothing to see in FAQ
https://www.dji.com/de/rc-pro/faq

Dont know what they mean with RAW Fotos, the Air2s do make J+R Fotos also now ?!?!
2022-6-6
Use props
fans855ecfc8
lvl.1
Italy

I will buy Mini 3 only when it will be compatible with RC PRO, and i hope it will be next month when the stand-alone version (without controller) will be put in the market….
2022-6-8
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hope there is some news soon

I also ready Hope DJI don’t do something stupid and think the mini 3 doesn’t warrant this controller

In many ways the future of droning is sub 250g, the sooner DJI get on board the better !

Thoughts.
2022-6-15
Use props
Sweepickit 8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3709022 ft
United Kingdom

ZippyT Posted at 6-15 22:58
Hope there is some news soon

I also ready Hope DJI don’t do something stupid and think the mini 3 doesn’t warrant this controller

I have to say not making the RC pro compatible with the Mini 3 is a bit of a slap in the face fore anyone who either bought it as a stand alone product or invested in a Mavic 3 Cine... Surely if we have thrown in relative terms decent money at a product, we should get the additional benefit of it working with other products...
Having one controller for all uav equipment would make for safer flying I'd argue... Less links to go down and more familiarity.
2022-6-17
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Totally agree

Given the cheap n1 controller works fine and the fly app works fine, this is just matter of will by DJI

Anybody know the right channel to communicate with DJI, I have never thought forums achieve as much as a direct email to the right person
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_7YU2JmtkVJS7
New

United States

I too would like to see the rc pro controller work with the new mini 3 pro.
2022-6-18
Use props
DJ_Drone
lvl.1

Canada

I bought a mavic 2 with smart controller and eventually DJI supported the mini 2 and I always used it with my mini 2! . It made it possible for me to use my bt35 glasses. But the DIJ RC controller that is optioned for the Mini 3 Pro DOES NOT HAVE HDMI OUTPUT! Only the RC Pro does and since I cant use my Smart controller for the Mini 3 Pro and the RC Pro does not yet support the Mini 3 Pro. Its going to be a non starter.

I am hoping that DJI updates the RC Pro to support the M3Pro. This will make me happy.
2022-6-27
Use props
bsdroneflying
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659173 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI is working on something that RC Pro will support Mini 3 Pro on coming firmware update this summer.  Stay tuned.
2022-6-28
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

bsdroneflying Posted at 6-28 19:59
DJI is working on something that RC Pro will support Mini 3 Pro on coming firmware update this summer.  Stay tuned.

Rumor, inside track, gut feel ?
2022-6-29
Use props
bsdroneflying
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659173 ft
  • >>>
Canada

bsdroneflying Posted at 6-28 19:59
DJI is working on something that RC Pro will support Mini 3 Pro on coming firmware update this summer.  Stay tuned.

Now RC controller supports Mavic 3, so we expected backward support Mini 3 for RC Pro not long.
2022-6-30
Use props
MarkW12
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The firmware updates to the RC Pro keep saying that they include Mini 3 Pro features, but the connection isn't there yet.
2022-6-30
Use props
ZORAST
lvl.2
Germany

M3p RC controller is now compatible with Mavic 3 !!! But where is RC Pro compatibility with M3p ??
2022-7-1
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I keep seeing the updates on the rc pro saying mini 3….. just not the update which actually adds the mini 3 to be able to connect

COME ON DJI SORT THIS OUT !!!
2022-7-4
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel it's going to happen next month when the stand-alone units of the M3P are available...
2022-7-4
Use props
ZORAST
lvl.2
Germany

Yes I think end this Month when M3P will be stand-alone available the rc pro will be compatible.. if not it is a shame for dji...
2022-7-9
Use props
djiuser_7FDwaW5DL3t5
lvl.2

Belgium

Having DJI Mavic 3 Cine with RC Pro (cost +++) + DJI FPV... Ready to buy Mini 3 Pro as stand-alone (finally available now) + full more combo, but still waiting RC Pro compatibility.
Sure I'll never buy Mini 3 Pro with another controler compatibility (standard controler or DJI RC), and with no possibility to connect with RC Pro.
If it is the case, I will go for another good brand (beginning by fi and finishing by mi) as for my less than 250m grs... X8 something... Better cheaper and with more flying functions than Mini 2...
And even more, I like/love DJI products, but if they play with this ridiculous game of incompatibility with their controlers, I am sorry but I'll never buy any other DJI products (and excepting drones, I am using  gimbals, cameras, ...).
For all other users, excepting 250grs law(s), it is better to buy an Air 2S instead of Mini 3 Pro.  Flying is better with Air 2S, filming is also better... AND Air 2s is now compatible with RC PRO!  All is said!
2022-7-21
Use props
Propotter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 420 ft
United Kingdom

Whats DJI playing why has this not been updated to be compatible with the Mini 3 pro now the stand alone is out. For the price of this controller you would think that they would have already done this. If i had known at the time of purchase that there would be compatibility with new product issues i would never have purchased it.
2022-7-21
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

EMAIL I JUST SENT, AS NOBODY@DJI SEEMS TO CARE IN THESE FORUMS

Dear DJI,
I feel the need to send this email (sent to support.eu@dji.com), as it has an important reputation impact on DJI
The matter is the support of the Mini 3 with the RC Pro controller
Currently im very aware its NOT supported, myself and many others believed this delayed to coincide with release of the Mini 3 (No RC) version.
That has now happened and no updates to the RC Pro as yet.
So what do we your customers need to know:
-         -Will the Mini 3 be supported by the RC Pro
-         -If Yes, when
Why is this important to DJI and its customers:
-         -Well essentially even in professional aspects, on too many occasions now, we are being forced to fly less then 250g, when we do, we need to have the HDMI option
-         -In addition, when we invest in top end controllers, which are pitched as future compatible controllers, we expect DJI to keep up their end of the bargain
-         -Finally, when we know it is 100% compatible controller (as seen by the RC and NC-1 being supported by both Mavic 3 and Mini 3), its deeply disrespectful to your customers
-         -You have messed us around once with the Smart Controller…… now its looking the same for the RC Pro

2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ZippyT Posted at 7-25 02:42
EMAIL I JUST SENT, AS NOBODY@DJI SEEMS TO CARE IN THESE FORUMS
Dear DJI, I feel the need to send this email (sent to ), as it has an important reputation impact on DJI The matter is the support of the Mini 3 with the RC Pro controller Currently im very aware its NOT supported, myself and many others believed this delayed to coincide with release of the Mini 3 (No RC) version. That has now happened and no updates to the RC Pro as yet. So what do we your customers need to know: -         -Will the Mini 3 be supported by the RC Pro-         -If Yes, when Why is this important to DJI and its customers: -         -Well essentially even in professional aspects, on too many occasions now, we are being forced to fly less then 250g, when we do, we need to have the HDMI option-         -In addition, when we invest in top end controllers, which are pitched as future compatible controllers, we expect DJI to keep up their end of the bargain-         -Finally, when we know it is 100% compatible controller (as seen by the RC and NC-1 being supported by both Mavic 3 and Mini 3), its deeply disrespectful to your customers-         -You have messed us around once with the Smart Controller…… now its looking the same for the RC Pro

Hi, there. Please note that currently we haven't received related news. You may keep tuned to our official website. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-25
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Useless reply from DJI….

Good day!

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support!

We appreciate your time for sending us an email. We would love to help you with your inquiry. I feel terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to you.

In regards to your question, "Will the Mini 3 be supported by the RC Pro?"

The remote controller with a built-in screen applicable to DJI Mini 3 Pro is only the DJI RC. Currently, DJI RC only supports DJI Mini 3 Pro and DJI Mavic 3 (The DJI RC should be updated to the v01.01.0000). We have not received any notification regarding compatibility with other models.

Please rest assured that we will send your feedback to the DJI engineers. Please keep an eye out for an official comparability notification on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for choosing DJI and have a nice day!
Best regards,

DJI Customer Support
2022-7-25
Use props
Paule1911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197776 ft
  • >>>
Germany

What a useless answer.
2022-7-26
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I’m jumping ship, selling my rc pro and going for an alternative hdmi solution.

I think it’s clear the rc pro isn’t going to be supporting the mini 3

Smart controller : abandoned
RC Pro : abandoned

I have lost faith in their controller strategy
2022-8-5
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mini 3 Pro without “Pro” capabilities. Even Mini 2 without being “Pro” have few advantages! How did DJI make users to fall on this??
2022-8-5
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

fly.overflying Posted at 8-5 07:23
DJI Mini 3 Pro without “Pro” capabilities. Even Mini 2 without being “Pro” have few advantages! How did DJI make users to fall on this??

They just don’t care
2022-8-5
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I’ve just been pointed at this thread….

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270802

Maybe all hope is not lost !
2022-8-6
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ZippyT Posted at 8-6 02:27
I’ve just been pointed at this thread….

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270802

Which thread is that please, it’s not working as a hyperlink from your post.
2022-8-7
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 8-7 02:11
Which thread is that please, it’s not working as a hyperlink from your post.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270802&pid=2816340&page=2&extra=&mobile=2#pid2816340
2022-8-7
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ZippyT Posted at 8-7 11:24
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270802&pid=2816340&page=2&extra=&mobile=2#pid2816340

many thanks bud!!
2022-8-8
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Just as an update, 1.6.12 has been spotted in the wild and I can confirm the mini 3 pro is supported on the RC Pro  connection guide now !

The matching mini 3 firmware is still outstanding, but I think unless there is a massive u turn…. We have RC Pro and mini 3 support !
2022-8-11
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

2022-8-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules