RC PRO Settings
2335 4 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rexster1505
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60935 ft
United States

Can someone explain "Outdoor" mode on the RC Pro? I've yet to find that setting on this controller.
Thanks
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI RC Pro includes an integrated 5.5-inch 1080p screen that reaches an average brightness of 1000 nits. This long-lasting high-bright display is perfect for its Outdoor mode, where shadow details are enhanced automatically for clear display, even under direct sunlight. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-10
Use props
rexster1505
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 16:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI RC Pro includes an integrated 5.5-inch 1080p screen that reaches an average brightness of 1000 nits. This long-lasting high-bright display is perfect for its Outdoor mode, where shadow details are enhanced automatically for clear display, even under direct sunlight. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Yes, I know the specifics of the controller as I have one. How does it sense if the "outdoor mode" is needed? Leave it on AUTO brightness? I manually turn up the brightness, but want to make sure it's the brightest it can get in direct sunlight.
2022-5-10
Use props
rexster1505
lvl.3
United States

Another post that gets ignored by the "Super Moderator"?
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rexster1505 Posted at 5-10 20:14
Yes, I know the specifics of the controller as I have one. How does it sense if the "outdoor mode" is needed? Leave it on AUTO brightness? I manually turn up the brightness, but want to make sure it's the brightest it can get in direct sunlight.

Hi, Sorry for the late response. Yes, kindly please set the brightness in AUTO mode and the unit will automatically detect if you are flying outside with direct sunlight. Thank you for your valued support and have a great day ahead!
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules