Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VinceG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134662 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all
A quick question.

Could someone tell me if the old charging adapter from the Mini 2 Fly More Combo will be able to be used with the new Mini 3 Fly More Combo charging hub?

Thanks

2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VinceG. Good day and thank you for reaching out. DJI recommends using a recommended charger with the specifications of 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers. With and input of 5 V, 3 A/9 V, 3 A/12 V, 3 A; and an output (USB): 5 V, 2 A to charge your DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery using the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-two-way-charging-hub ) . In addition the operating temperature range is at 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F) and the charging time for the Three DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries can be fully charged in about three hours. Thank you.
2022-5-10
Use props
VinceG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134662 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 19:44
Hello there VinceG. Good day and thank you for reaching out. DJI recommends using a recommended charger with the specifications of 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers. With and input of 5 V, 3 A/9 V, 3 A/12 V, 3 A; and an output (USB): 5 V, 2 A to charge your DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight battery using the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-two-way-charging-hub ) . In addition the operating temperature range is at 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F) and the charging time for the Three DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries can be fully charged in about three hours. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, Thanks for your response

I purchased the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo that actually came with the charging hub including QC18-uk adapter. I have purchased the DJI Mini 3 Pro and also the Fly More Combo and for some unknown reason the Fly more combo for the Mini 3 doesn't include any adapter of any kind, so I am unsure what DJI expect you to power the hub with, as no power adapter is included.

My specific questions are:

Would the QC18-uk be OK to use with the new Mini 3 Pro Hub (i.e. is the QC18-uk adapter going to harm the hub or batteries)?
If the QC18-uk adapter is not compatible with the new Mini 3 hub, where specifically can I purchase a DJI adapter for the Mini 3 Pro charging hub?

Thanks
2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VinceG Posted at 5-10 20:25
Hi Stephen, Thanks for your response

I purchased the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo that actually came with the charging hub including QC18-uk adapter. I have purchased the DJI Mini 3 Pro and also the Fly More Combo and for some unknown reason the Fly more combo for the Mini 3 doesn't include any adapter of any kind, so I am unsure what DJI expect you to power the hub with, as no power adapter is included.

The Mini2 charger is 18w. The new Mini3 battery hub can take upto 30w so the existing charger will work but it will charge them slightly slower  
2022-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules