dji go fly app without mini 3 pro ability?
356 7 2022-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captdan555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 301047 ft
United States

Greetings,  I ordered a mini 3 pro today, should arrive week after next.   I've been flying my mini 2 and recently downloaded the most up to date DJI go fly app.  It coverers a number of drones, mini 2, mavic 3 and a few others.   However, no mini 3 is indicated.    So,   does anyone know how to update the dji go fly app in order to fly the new mini 3?  I can't understand why the mini 3 would be left out.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

PS: my dji go fly app is ver 1.5.10,  I have the app on android and ipad, neither indicated mini 3 sofware.

Thanks
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Captdan555. Good day and thank you for purchasing the new DJI Mini 3 Pro. The DJI Mini 3 Pro supports the DJI Fly application. Once you receive your new DJI Mini 3 Pro kindly please download the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) on a recommended mobile device for you to be bale to enjoy flying your new DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you.

2022-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think in a few days a new version of the app will be released with Mini3 support,  thats what normally happens around launch day.  So by the 17th.
2022-5-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm anticipating a new release of the DJI Fly App very soon and I have no doubt it will include the Mini 3 Pro.  I'm looking forward to receiving the Mini 3 Pro and getting it charged up, firmware updated and in the air.  
2022-5-11
Use props
Captdan555
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 19:49
Hello there Captdan555. Good day and thank you for purchasing the new DJI Mini 3 Pro. The DJI Mini 3 Pro supports the DJI Fly application. Once you receive your new DJI Mini 3 Pro kindly please download the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) on a recommended mobile device for you to be bale to enjoy flying your new DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks,  but i already have the dji fly app and as stated there is no supporting software for the mini 3.   I do hope as others have stayed there is an update coming soon. I did buy the model with the RC controller,  but also would like to use my tripletek tablet as well.
2022-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Captdan555 Posted at 5-11 03:05
Thanks,  but i already have the dji fly app and as stated there is no supporting software for the mini 3.   I do hope as others have stayed there is an update coming soon. I did buy the model with the RC controller,  but also would like to use my tripletek tablet as well.

New versions of the app are released all the time,   they will probably release 1.6 to support the new drone.  Currently the drone is not officially on sale so they have about a week to update it.
2022-5-11
Use props
Captdan555
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 04:16
New versions of the app are released all the time,   they will probably release 1.6 to support the new drone.  Currently the drone is not officially on sale so they have about a week to update it.

Thanks,  makes sense.   Looking forward to the little devil.
2022-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Captdan555 Posted at 5-11 04:19
Thanks,  makes sense.   Looking forward to the little devil.

You're very welcome.
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules