New M300 RTK Firmware Released (5/11/2022)
3996 8 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Released Date: 2022.05.11
  • Aircraft Firmware: v04.00.01.11
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v04.00.01.10
  • Pilot 2 App Android: v4.0.1.14
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for Matrice: v03.01.00.00 (D-RTK 2 Mobile Station: v03.01.00.00)
  • Intelligent Battery Station: v04.00.01.02
  • Intelligent Flight Battery: v01.02.05.43
  • Zenmuse H20 / H20T: v04.00.00.10
  • Zenmuse H20N: V04.00.02.00
  • Zenmuse P1: v03.00.01.04
  • Zenmuse L1: v04.00.01.06
  • Zenmuse Z30: v01.00.07.10
  • Zenmuse XT2: v01.00.03.50
  • Zenmuse XT S: v01.00.00.09
  • DJI X-Port: v01.03.02.00
  • DJI Skyport: v01.04.00.00
  • DJI Skyport V2: v01.03.02.00
  • DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series): v2.1.3
  • Firmware Upgrade Methods: Aircraft / Remote Controller: DJI Assistant 2 / App
  • Zenmuse H20 / H20T: micro SD card / DJI Assistant 2 / App
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station: DJI Assistant 2
  • The built-in DJI Pilot 2 app: will be updated with the Remote Controller firmware
  • Intelligent Battery Station: App (Connect the Battery Station to the remote controller and update it on the HMS page in the DJI Pilot 2 app.)

What's new?
New Product Support
  • Added support for DJI Pilot 2 app, and improved flight safety and task efficiency:
(1) Upgraded home screen, and added support for viewing GEO Zone map, album, and device health status, managing unlocking licenses, cloud services, and flight route tasks.
(2) Upgraded camera view, and added support for quick control of aircraft and camera and a clearer display of task information and flight status.
(3) Adjusted PinPoint size according to the distance between PinPoint and aircraft, and added support for displaying icon indicating Home point and PinPoint positions.
(4) Made sure warning messages are displayed accurately and timely, and warning history can be checked quickly.
(5) Added support for managing PinPoints, adding, deleting, selecting, and viewing PinPoints using 5D button, and adding lines and areas in map view.
  • Added support for DJI FlightHub 2:
(1) Added support for cloud livestreams with Zenmuse H20 series.
(2) Added support for displaying points, lines, and areas in DJI Pilot 2 and DJI FlightHub 2 at the same time.
(3) Added support for real-time media files upload from DJI Pilot 2, viewing photos and panoramas, and managing media files in DJI FlightHub 2.
(4) Added support for visible light and infrared cloud mapping with Zenmuse H20 series, and checking mapping data in both DJI Pilot 2 and DJI FlightHub 2.
(5) Added support to create cloud flight routes and manage routes in both DJI Pilot 2 and DJI FlightHub 2.
  • Added support for DJI Zenmuse H20N.

Optimized Experiences
  • Added support to give priority to charge top and bottom paired batteries in the battery station.
  • Added support to zoom camera by scrolling the right dial while pressing the Confirm button.
  • Added support for H20 series cameras with a minimum 1.3x zoom.
  • Added support for saving Live Mission Recording data during flight (Note: If AI Spot-Check is enabled, photos still need to be downloaded after landing).
  • Flight tasks can be paused and resumed in camera view during flight.
  • Added support to customize third-party camera parameters.
  • Photos and videos are named according to waypoint name.
  • Optimized flight route descriptions.

Fixed Issues
  • Where occasionally LED 1 and 2 then LED 3 and 4 alternately blinked on the flight battery (v01.02.05.40) and failed to charge. The TB60 battery status indicator on the battery station blinked yellow to alert the user the batteries were not charging.
  • Where the default warning distance was smaller than the braking distance in the obstacle sensing setting for the aircraft.
  • When the aircraft is powered on and the radar module is removed, the aircraft will send false alerts after takeoff.
  • Where one flight route was occasionally missed when using Mission flight.

Notes:
  • The current version is updated for experiencing DJI FlightHub 2. Use DJI FlightHub 2 together with Matrice 300 RTK, Zenmuse H20 series, and DJI Pilot 2 Open Beta. It is not recommended to use Zenmuse P1 and Zenmuse L1.
  • Users who use Custom Network RTK must update the aircraft firmware to v01.00.02.14 or later.
  • The aircraft cannot revert to firmware version v01.00.02.11 or earlier once the firmware is updated.
  • Make sure that the aircraft, remote controller, battery, D-RTK 2 mobile station (if used), payload (if used) are updated to the latest firmware version.
  • Download the latest firmware from official website to microSD card to update Zenmuse Z30, XT S, XT2, P1 or H20 / H20T.
  • DJI Pilot app must be updated to v3.0.1.4 or later to use Offline Update.

2022-5-11
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

thank you for the update...
2022-5-11
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164747 ft
Australia

So if this is not a version that should be used with the P1 and L1, why is the L1 software updated?  Can you provide guidance as to whether the updated L1 will work with the March update for everything else?
2022-5-16
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

Hi,

P1 and L1 are ENTERPRICE sensors. If you do not adeguately stress that  "It is not recommended to use Zenmuse P1 and Zenmuse L1" you make people at risk of lousing money.

Please put the above advise
- at the beginning of this page
- in the Remote Controller update message too.

Maurizio

2022-5-16
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154249 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

HI! had anyone problems with this new firmware?????? I had installed to prove this new tirmware on two Matrice 300 RTK.

Updated the RC and the drone without any camera.
I had flown 2 times, without any news.

When I started my 3rd flight, I turned on the RC and then the drone.... and its seems umpaired....  wear.... I prove several times and the same problem..... I changed the batteries with another pair, and then it works perfectly. I repeat with the other batts again, and again the same problem.... didnt connect RC and Drone.

Could the batteries without update cause this problem????

Also, Pilot 2 on Smart controller...crash severals times......

I think DJI must fix and deliver a new firmware .....
2022-5-23
Use props
fans11aa0075
lvl.1

United States

Why did they remove the ADBs gauge at the top. Seems like I haven’t gotten a single alert for  Air Sense
2022-5-23
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

Hi,

DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE  before reading also these topics:

5-11-22 L1 FIRMWARE PROBLEMS
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=265126

Controller issue
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=264762

Pilot 2 consistently freezes during mid-flight
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266521

Firmware Issue - Controllers restarting
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270858

Good luck,

Maurizio
2022-5-24
Use props
fans73b32bf1
New

Canada

Hi,

DJI, this update while pretty has obfuscated some key functionality myself and other first responders use in incident management.

It has changed the location of the range finder coordinate readout to in the mini map by tapping on the red circle where it used to by displayed in the bottom corner of the camera view with the ability to take a screenshot. Because it is so much harder quickly access, it is adding significant time when trying to relay position information to other crews.

PLEASE correct this and provide the coordinates of the range finder in the camera view!

At the very least, we should have a way to export the marked locations we can make with the range finder to a KML rather then them being deleted when the M is powered down.

If you have any advice or workflows I should look at to correct the issues from this change, please let me know.

Thank you,
2022-5-25
Use props
Jack Richard
lvl.1

United States

mbuonanno Posted at 5-24 07:29
Hi,

DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE  before reading also these topics:

Wow awesome
2022-5-28
Use props