Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
macOS M1 problem not solved?
1301 3 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A.D.W.
New

Portugal

Hey guys!

I am using a M1 Macbook with the latest update ( Monterey version 12.3.1 ) and for the first time was it possible to make a data transfer to my computer. Big surprise! But this was also the last time that this happend. Now only charging is possible, and I have to use the mimo app to put everything on my phone (iphone 7) and then to the computer, wich is very very VERY annoying and not healthy for my storage!!! app constantly crashes, problems problems it takes hours to import a few videos. I HATE IT, this camera could be so wonderful
2022-5-11
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hey A.D.W. I have been suffering from the same problems since getting an M1 Macbook. I have no trouble connecting to my 2015 iMac even though it is running the latest firmware.
I have tried connecting the Pocket 2 with the Do It All handle using the DJI supplied USB data cable. It appeared to work as the Pocket 2 screen showed the options to connect to a computer. However, the Drive Icon never appeared on the computer screen and nowhere did the computer recognise the camera.
I tried removing the Do It all handle. This time the Pocket 2 connection screen did not display. I also tried using the 2 cables i got with a Samsung SSD (USB-C to USB-c and USB=C to USB_A via an adapter.) Again no luck.
I am, however, having success in the following Two cases:
1)   Pocket 2 (without Do It All handle) using the USB Data cable supplied with the Do It all Handle. Connected to the MacBook VIA an ANKER  HUB.
2)   Pocket 2 (without Do It All handle) using a separately purchased Samsung 1 metre USBc to USBc cable.Connected to the MacBook VIA an ANKER  HUB.
It seems the HUB is essential in getting it to work. (The Hub is not connected to the mains supply although a small LED is lit so it must be using the battery supply from the MacBook)
I don't pretend to understand what is happening here. Maybe other forum members have an explanation.
Hope this info is of help to others.
2022-5-13
Use props
A.D.W.
New

Portugal

northaal Posted at 5-13 03:29
Hey A.D.W. I have been suffering from the same problems since getting an M1 Macbook. I have no trouble connecting to my 2015 iMac even though it is running the latest firmware.
I have tried connecting the Pocket 2 with the Do It All handle using the DJI supplied USB data cable. It appeared to work as the Pocket 2 screen showed the options to connect to a computer. However, the Drive Icon never appeared on the computer screen and nowhere did the computer recognise the camera.
I tried removing the Do It all handle. This time the Pocket 2 connection screen did not display. I also tried using the 2 cables i got with a Samsung SSD (USB-C to USB-c and USB=C to USB_A via an adapter.) Again no luck.

Thanks for your quick reply!! I bought now a usb card reader
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_eHMn3K05wN9S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Big shame DJI doesn't inform about these limitations in the product description especially they must be aware of it.
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules